This mod started as a request (by me) in the Cleric Remix workroom for Anomen to be awarded a Priest of Helm kit upon passing his knighthood test. Deciding this was outside Remix's remit I quickly spun it off into its own mod--perhaps too quickly. A couple of days later I thought that the mod could be bigger and the NPC Kitpack was born, designed simply to give those NPCs without kits the chance improve their lot. Originally I had only planned on giving each NPC one of the original BioWare kits. This, however, turned out not to be feasible. This mod will add four new kits and provide the opportunity to give a kit to eight of the BioWare NPCs.
Contents of the mod:
- Improved Specialist Mage Descriptions
- Replace Berserker Kit with Battlerager for Dwarves
- Anomen will gain the Priest of Helm kit on passing his knighthood test.
- Anomen will gain the Berserker kit on failing his knighthood test.
- Chaotic Neutral Anomen will not get a Holy Symbol.
- Edwin's kit title and description to be changed to Red Wizard (Conjurer).
- Imoen & Nalia get an Adventurer kit and/or specialist mage kit.
- Korgan gets a proper Battlerager kit as is fitting for a berserker dwarf.
- Mazzy gets a proper Truesword of Arvoreen kit, instead of the pseudo-kit she has now.
- Minsc's kit title to be changed to Rashemaar Ranger.
- Sarevok gets a proper Deathbringer kit, instead of the one ability he has now.