Truesword Kit for Mazzy
Mazzy is referred to in the game as a Truesword of Arvoreen, she even has some abilities to complement this description. Instead of this psuedo-kit I felt she deserved a proper Truesword of Arvoreen kit. However, it turns out the Truesword is actually a cleric kit and Mazzy is not a cleric. Taking the cleric kit as a base, and being careful not to make the kit as powerful as a paladin, I designed for her this new kit:
TRUESWORD OF ARVOREEN: Arvoreen is the nearest thing to a halfling war god. He is a god of stern defense and aggressive watchfulness, who is always preparing for incursions into halfling lands and making ready to repulse hostile creatures at the first sign of trouble. Arvoreen is venerated primarily by halfling fighters.
Fighters that enter the church of Arvoreen, and prove themselves worthy, are raised to the rank of Truesword. Trueswords are the protectors and defenders of Halfling communities. They mount regular patrols, always investigating the slightest hint of a threat. Many Trueswords regularly adventure to gain magical weapons and defensive items of all kinds.
Trueswords of Arvoreen must be halflings of Lawful Good, Neutral Good, or Lawful Neutral alignment.
- Lay On Hands (heals 1 hit point per level) once per day
- Detect Evil (as the 1st-level priest spell) once per day
- From 3rd level can cast Strength (as the 2nd-level wizard spell) once per day
- From 5th level may Invoke Courage for 1 turn once per day per level
- From 7th level can cast Glyph of Warding (as the 3rd-level priest spell) once per day
- From 9th level can cast Strength of One (as the 3rd-level priest spell) once per day
- From 11th level can cast Haste (as the 3rd level wizard spell, but on themselves only) once per day
- From 14th level can cast Champion's Strength (as the 5th-level priest spell) once per day
- Can only place more than one proficiency point in short swords, short bows and slings
Truesword of Arvoreen kit adapted from Demihuman Deities.
Mazzy's AI script will also be updated to reflect the changes made.