About This File
Was that truly the ending to Yoshimo's adventures with the Bhaalspawn? Is there simply no way to redeem himself or explain his actions to the PC?
Yoshimo's Remorse is a mod for BG2:ToB that makes Yoshimo a playable character in Throne of Bhaal. However, he is not what you expect him to be... So prepare yourself for some more adventures and talks with the infamous bounty hunter, a tormented soul that was left with nothing but regrets. Listen to him as this may be his last chance to find peace.
What's New in Version 1.1 See changelog
- Replaced blur effect with a combination of glow and transparency
- Replaced creation of a new .cre with a transfer of SoA Yoshimo to ToB.
- Check if Yoshimo's heart was brought to the temple of Ilmater if played both SoA and ToB (does not affect ToB-only games)
- Lock "Bring me Yoshimo" in the Fate Spirit dialogue. Yoshimo has his own "entrance" in ToB.
- Added a special race for him that should work better with his "state".
- Added a special effect to his soundset in ToB that should also work better with his "state".
- Added a dual-class option.
- Better check for games that also have Yoshimo Romance installed.
- With version 1.1: