About This File
Edited by morpheus562
What's New in Version v4.1 See changelog
Official release for version 4.1. This brings the following enhancements from v3.1:
- Added Detect Illusions.
- Improved Haste will only be cast if the character has fighter, thief, or bard levels. This prevents a pure class mage casting IH on themselves since there is little benefit.
- Infinity Auto Packager support
- Added Enhanced AI Scripts for BG: EE
- Supports IWD Spells (IWDIfication or SCS version) and SCS mods
BGII: EE and EET
- Added Hardiness to combat castings.
- Add AI Script Component for Simulacrum. (v4.1 specifically added an enemy ai script to here for enemy cast simulacrum)
- Resolved a bug that could cause an issue when restoring original items/spells from SR and IR.
- Resolved a bug with Khelben's Warding Whip spell tracking.
- With version v4.1: