About This File
Edited by morpheus562
What's New in Version v6.0 See changelog
Official release for version 6.0 which brings the following enhancements:
- Optimized scripts resulting in removal of over 54k lines of code (46%) and 65 files (31%).
- Combined Monk, Paladin, and Ranger class scripts into MO-CORE scripts.
- Improved dispelling tracking to prevent over-dispelling of enemy spell/combat protections.
- Added Remove Curse to scripts to counter SCS "Smarter" Golems since Clay Golem applies a curse effect.
- Improved and removed bugs from Celestial and Simulacrum AI.
- Added targeting Dancing Swords with Magic Missiles when no other enemies are present/targetable. This can be toggled on/off before installation in the ini file.
- Corrected specific monster/high-level enemy unique versions of spells to allow for proper dispel tracking.
BG2: EE and EET
- Can now manually override check for casting in Athkatla. This allows you to toggle your characters (using the "T" key) to cast spells in Athkatla if they have not paid the bounty or finished fighting the Cowled Wizards.
- Corrects aTweaks PnP Undead component to properly track diseased status from mummy attacks.
- Added detection of the SCS component extending the area requiring a mage license.
- Added 20 new spells from Made in Heaven Spellpack.
- Added compatibility for D5 Random Tweaks component for cure spells to ignore deflection.
BG: EE, BG2: EE, and EET
- Added compatibility for my Thieving Skills for Bard mod, so Bards using the MO-CORE and MO-Basic AI scripts will now automatically detect traps when idle. If running MO-SKALD script, Bards will still constantly sing when idle and only detect traps when the "D" key is pressed.
- With version v6.0: