About This File
What's New in Version v13.3 See changelog
- Added check variable in case Malficus offer is turned down [Global("B!RefusedAlternaMal","GLOBAL",1)]
- Malficus path: if revealing the plot against Harbormaster Nador to Inspector Brega, the dialogue will loop back if the PC calls a witness Brega doesn't accept until the PC choses a trustworthy witness or gives another reply.
- Assistant Harbormaster Ballas: changed IsGabber(Player1) to InMyArea(Player1) to prevent confusion wbout "Why didn't he talk to my group".
- Aledrian's hostile triggers adjusted - they are the same ones as Gaelan's now and he shouldn't turn hostile before the PC committed fully to Malficus' (or Aster's) path
- If PC attacks Thieves' Guild there will be hostile thieves now in Renal's level (not Renal, though)
- Installer updated to WeiDU v244
- With version v13.3: