About This File
What's New in Version v11 See changelog
- A lot of improvements for the mod on EE games:
- Kits now use Wisp's full EE conversion macro. The older hack was failing to install kits correctly on EE games, e.g. it could install the kits but then make them unselectable at the character creation screen.
- Character conversion macro has been updated as well
- Aedan, our Italian translator, redid the formatting for the English EE translation to better match the EE style
- Usability hacks for the EEs are substantially reduced. For example, the hacks for the Archer of Sylvanus no longer borks item usabilities for Dorn and other Blackguards.
- Freedom's Call's free action no longer blocks its own haste ability, and it's actually in the store now
- Revamped Italian translation courtesy of Aedan.
- The Summon Deva ability for the Sylvan Mystic is only available for games that already have devas, e.g. this ability is not available for SoA games.
- Innates made from existing arcane or divine spells are now done so in a more reliable, robust method