About This File
The Tweaks Anthology is a WeiDU compilation of fixes, cosmetic changes, and tweaks that will run on every Infinity Engine game, from the original Planescape:Torment, through the Icewind Dale and Baldur's Gate series, and the new Enhanced Editions of the games. The successor to BG2 Tweaks and several other tweak packs, some of these were fan requests, others are needed fixes, and others simply make dealing with the more irritating aspects of the game engine easier. Each component can be installed separately so the player can pick and choose only which ones they wish to install.
What's New in Version v9 See changelog
- Expanded armor lists for the Allow Stealth and Thieving Abilities in Heavy Armor per P&P and Allow Arcane Spellcasting in Armor components to cover new mods; also added a compatibility fix for subtledoctor's mods
- Updated Russian translation, courtesy of Saigon1983
- Added Increase party movement speed outside combat component, courtesy of argent77
- Unique Icons was assigning an IWD-icon to the Full Plate +2 that was obtainable via Wish; it will now use the same appearance as the other Full Plate +2
- On EE games, Use BG Walking Speeds will now directly adjust the movement speeds of animations, rather than relying on mass creature patching
- Due to its increased interface size, the portrait from Female Edwina would end up letterboxed on EE games. The existing portrait has been upscaled, so while it's no longer letterboxed it may be a bit blurry.
- The various tweaks that add abilities to create a new item--Two-Handed Bastard Swords, Two-Handed Katanas, Two-Handed Axes, and some variants of Wear Multiple Protection Items--would not recharge after resting, contrary to the mod's claims. This is fixed.