About This File
What's New in Version v16 See changelog
"My story is a lot like yours, only more interesting ‘cause it involves robots."
- Added the Make Certain Creatures Immune to Backstab/Sneak Attack [Luke] component, courtesy of Luke
- Remove Helmet Animations was not removing helmets for clerics on EE games
- Realized that Thieves Can Backstab With More Weapons With "Use Any Item" would also apply to dual- and multi-class thieves, so the component was made available on more games and renamed Thieves Can Backstab With More Weapons With "Use Any Item" or as Dual- and Multi-Classes
- Updated the Russian and French translations
- NPCs Don't Fight stops the Korgan-Aerie fight by blocking the entire series of banters that leads to the confrontation. The component now only blocks the final banter that forces the split.
- Updated Unique Icons [Lava] and Unique Containers [Miloch] to account for a few more mod versions of items
- Increase Party Movement Speed and/or Casting Speed Outside of Combat [argent77] will now provide a name/description for these abilities; the portrait icon associated with this will now more accurately reflect the player's selection
- Add Bags of Holding added a Bag of Holding to Ribald, but this was not mentioned in the docs. The two variants of Unique Icons [Lava] are also better delineated.
- Change Jaheira to Neutral Good Alignment could throw a warning due to an old GAME_IS check
- Components which update item descriptions (e.g. the Two-Handed X components) would try to update a description if the item had a string reference in a valid range without checking to see if the string actually existed in the tlk table. This resulted in items getting descriptions of ''. These fields are no longer altered unless both the string reference and string contents are valid.
- Under-Represented Items and Item Upgrade items have been added to the static item lists for the Two-Handed X components and the PnP restrictions variant of Wear Multiple Protection Items
- A number of components had minor issues on oIWD games, due to not the slightly different file formats: the Two-Handed X components, Increase Jewelry, Gem, and Miscellaneous Item Stacks, Increase Scroll Stacking, and the PnP restrictions variant of Wear Multiple Protection Items
- Fixed a bug where needed variables would not be set in passive install scenarios (Tweaks gets automatically reinstalled because a mod earlier in the order gets updated/removed), causing Tweaks components to fail to re-install
- Fixed bug with Everyone Gets Bonus APR from Specialization [subtledoctor] where it could grant an erroneous half-attack for characters when imported between games, notably from BG to BG2
- Compatibility fixes for Auril's Bane 1.7. This mod ships with a number of mis-indexed and/or broken files which can cause various Tweaks components to fail. If AB is detected, Tweaks will silently fix these issues.
- Another round of fixes for Send BioWare NPCs to an Inn. Specifically, Neera and Rasaad could still leave for their normal locations if More Interjections was installed. Also, the option to send Neera to the FAI would sometimes do nothing.