About This File
What's New in Version v15 See changelog
"Anything less than immortality is a complete waste of time."
- Remove "+x" From Unique Item Names
- Alter Wisdom-Based Divine Bonus Spell Table
- Thieves Can Backstab With More Weapons With "Use Any Item"
- Restore IWD Tooltips
- Updated French translation, courtesy of mickabouille
- Updated Russian translation, courtesy of yota13 and arcanecoast.ru
- Fixed an issue with text encoding, which could cause messed-up characters to appear for non-English players
- Remove Helmet Animations now remove helmet animations in a substantially cleaner fashion on EE games. This was also used for Allow Monks to Wear Helmets so that human monk animations can still be used whether or not Remove Helmet Animations is installed (on the EEs, at least)
- Addressed minor incompatibility between Remove Racial Restrictions for Single Classes and The Artisan's Kitpack, in that the former would overwrite the custom half-orc monk paperdoll from the latter
- The Universal Clubs component was looking along the wrong path for translation files, meaning most clubs did not get their descriptions properly updated
- Increase Party Movement Speed and/or Casting Speed Outside of Combat [argent77] should have better detection for pseudo-party members such as familiars or 'companion' NPCs
- Fixed bad shadows on the new icons for the Magma Bulwark and the Ring of Human Influence as part of Unique Icons [Lava]
- Unique Icons [Lava] now has the option to override existing, unique icons or to preserve them
- Fixed a bug with the Friendly Random Drops component, specifically, the Choose your drop variant. The handful of random items that were actually wielded by enemies were being swapped, but done in such a way that the enemy was not dropping a token and also attacking barehanded.
- Send BioWare NPCs to an Inn was still allowing Neera and Rasaad to depart as normal
- NPCs Don't Fight will now prevent having to choose between Rasaad and Viconia in Rasaad's Throne of Bhaal quest
- Adjust Cromwell's Forging Time was adjusting the time correctly on EE games, but it would default back to the original time if the forging cutscene was skipped by the player