About This File
The Tweaks Anthology is a WeiDU compilation of fixes, cosmetic changes, and tweaks that will run on every Infinity Engine game, from the original Planescape:Torment, through the Icewind Dale and Baldur's Gate series, and the new Enhanced Editions of the games. The successor to BG2 Tweaks and several other tweak packs, some of these were fan requests, others are needed fixes, and others simply make dealing with the more irritating aspects of the game engine easier. Each component can be installed separately so the player can pick and choose only which ones they wish to install.
What's New in Version Beta 4 See changelog
- Make Magic Shields Glow had two bugs preventing its installation; it would halt on games without an extended color palette (e.g. non-EE games or without 1pp) and would halt on shields without any colors set, such as IWD's Lyre of Progression
- Unique Containers was supposed to be available for BGEE, but was omitted from the allowed platforms list for the component
- The werewolf paws in Shapeshifter Rebalancing now get named explicitly
- Move NPCs from Baldur's Gate will now be skipped if the SCS version of same is installed. The component will also skip NPCs already moved by similar somponents in the BG1 NPC Project, or skip the component altogether if all three have been moved already.
- Change Experience Point Cap should now work on Siege of Dragonspear
- Included workarounds for incomplete 25stweap.2da in Siege of Dragonspear and IWDEE for the various components that touch kits (Enforce PnP Proficiency Rules on Dual-Classed Characters and Expanded Dual-Class Options), though the next patches should take care of this. In general, the component should be more forgiving for incomplete files.
- Remove Racial Restrictions for Single Classes and Remove Racial Restrictions for Kits will no longer allow non-human monks. Other races do not have monk animations so the engine tends to crash during character generation. Support for shamans has been added to both.
- If Druids Use 3e Alignment Restrictions was installed after Shapeshifter Rebalancing, which is the likely install order, non-true neutral shapeshifter druids would not be able to use their symbolic paws.
- On a suggestion from Sam., the component Stores Purchase All Item Types has been added.
- Minimum Stats Cheat now lets you specify minimums for the six attributes individually.
- Friendly Random Drops needed a few more fixes
- The 'Token Genie' was undead, meaning a cleric could turn or even chunk him.
- Items with charges should now be handled in a more robust fashion
- The library for fixing kit.ids as part of should now be up to date for Expanded Dual-Class Options
- The BG and IWD variants of Alter Weapon Proficiency System should now account for racial bonuses in the EE games
- Sensible Entrance Points only modifies the Beregost entrance point for BG content on BGT games, as BGT already defines good entrances for the other areas.
- Updated Italian translation, thanks improb@bile!
- With version Beta 4: