About This File
The Tweaks Anthology is a WeiDU compilation of fixes, cosmetic changes, and tweaks that will run on every Infinity Engine game, from the original Planescape:Torment, through the Icewind Dale and Baldur's Gate series, and the new Enhanced Editions of the games. The successor to BG2 Tweaks and several other tweak packs, some of these were fan requests, others are needed fixes, and others simply make dealing with the more irritating aspects of the game engine easier. Each component can be installed separately so the player can pick and choose only which ones they wish to install.
What's New in Version v2 See changelog
- Added several new components: Separate Resist Fire/Cold Portrait Icon into Separate Icons, Adjust Cromwell's Forging Time, Level-Locked Spell Scrolls, Allow Mages to Use Bucklers and Thieves to Use Small Shields, Lightning Bolts Don't Bounce, Give Every Class/Kit Four Weapon Slots, and Don't Auto-Assign Advanced AI Scripting to Party
- Tweaks Anthology will no longer install on games that require Modmerge and instead point users to Modmerge and how to install it
- The mod will better detect PsTEE games and offer components appropriately. This better detection also addresses some other bugs, such as the Rest Anywhere component not working on PsTEE.
- The Exotic Item Pack was rewritten to address some minor bugs and streamline the code; the Katana +2 had its effect percentages corrected
- Wear Multiple Protection Items has a new option, Allow Armor Plus One Protection Item
- Loosen Item Restrictions for Multi- and Dual-class Druids is now Change Item Restrictions for Multi- and Dual-class Druids, as you now have options to loosen or tighten these restrictions.
- Allow Cromwell to Upgrade Watcher's Keep Items was streamlined a bit, mainly to make the new Cromwell component easier to write
- All Alter Weapon Proficiency System options save Rebalanced Profiencies could potentially rob joinable NPCs of overall pips since various proficiencies could get combined. These "duplicate proficiency" points are now re-assigned so that joinable NPCs retain their correct total of weapon pips.
- Maximum HP Creatures was not properly accounting for dual-class characters, potentially shorting their maximum HPs
- With version v2: