About This File
The Tweaks Anthology is a WeiDU compilation of fixes, cosmetic changes, and tweaks that will run on every Infinity Engine game, from the original Planescape:Torment, through the Icewind Dale and Baldur's Gate series, and the new Enhanced Editions of the games. The successor to BG2 Tweaks and several other tweak packs, some of these were fan requests, others are needed fixes, and others simply make dealing with the more irritating aspects of the game engine easier. Each component can be installed separately so the player can pick and choose only which ones they wish to install.
What's New in Version v5 See changelog
- Various components would fail to install on IWD2 since the underlying macros could fail for non-BG2 resources.
- Another run has been made to get all options of Adjust Cromwell's Forging Time to work for all platforms.
- The level 2/1 and 4/3 versions of Khalid in Make Khalid a Fighter-Mage (Domi) have been bumped slightly to bring his hit points in line with the other versions
- Disable Non-Hostile Rest Spawns and Alter Hostile Rest Spawns will no longer fail on areas that lack rest spawn info.
- Updated the Simplified Chinese translation, thanks to c4_angel!
- Updated the French translation, courtesy of Isaya
- Reputation Resets at Beginning of BG2 is no longer an option for EET games, as this is already the default for EET
- Added new components: Death Cam, NPCs Cannot Pass Doors, Start New Games with Party AI Turned Off, No Depreciation in Stores, Disable Romances, and Accelerate/Decelerate Romances
- Updated the fl#add_kit_ee.tpa library (for EE kits) to the latest version
- Fixed a bug where Loosen Item Restrictions for Multi- and Dual-class Clerics and Change Item Restrictions for Multi- and Dual-class Druids could fail with a malformed 2da file.
- Allow Cromwell to Upgrade Watcher's Keep Items now accounts for the formula changes introduced by Item Revisions
- The greater werewolf form in Shapeshifter Rebalancing now receives the promised base THAC0 of 6
- Various components, especially in the rules section, were being made available for IWD2 games even though they did not apply
- With version v5: