About This File
The Tweaks Anthology is a WeiDU compilation of fixes, cosmetic changes, and tweaks that will run on every Infinity Engine game, from the original Planescape:Torment, through the Icewind Dale and Baldur's Gate series, and the new Enhanced Editions of the games. The successor to BG2 Tweaks and several other tweak packs, some of these were fan requests, others are needed fixes, and others simply make dealing with the more irritating aspects of the game engine easier. Each component can be installed separately so the player can pick and choose only which ones they wish to install.
What's New in Version v7 See changelog
- Updated Chinese translation again; thanks angel_c4!
- Fixed bug where Unique Containers (Miloch) was not being applied to Potion Bags in IWD/IWDEE/IWD-in-BG2 games due to a typo
- Tried to make the text replacements for all of the Alter Weapon Proficiency System variants a little more robust when it comes to updating weapon proficiency text in item descriptions
- The components Move Boo out of quick access and into Minsc's pack and Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Alora to Gullykin were presenting the wrong component name in the installer
- The original Viconia dialogue file in BG had a syntax error, which would prompt the Move NPCs to Convenient Locations: Move Viconia to South Beregost Road component to display a harmless warning when installed; this component now fixes the error when installed
- The description for the Change Item Restrictions for Multi- and Dual-class Druids component has been clarified
- Allow NPC pairs to separate now works for BG
- With version v7: