About This File
This modification introduces Ajantis, the known BG1 NPC, paladin of the Order of the Radiant Heart into the SoA and ToB part of the game. It is compatible with BGII, BGT, BGII:EE, and EET.
With this modification Ajantis can be acquired as a member of the PC's group after the fight in the Windspear Hills (which was not changed by the mod principally). The player must first solve a quest to free Ajantis from Firkraag's ransom.
The modification contains a fully developed engaged romance path, which continues the Ajantis Romance from the BG1 NPC Project, a new beginnings romance, and a friendship path.
Contentwise, the mod assumes that Ajantis travelled with the PC in BG1 for some time. It was there that Ajantis gained enough honor to be knighted.
For the EE games (BGII:EE and EET) the second optional component will install the BeamDog inventory BAM for Ajantis' family shield (green dragon on golden ground). If not installed, the BG1NPC Project shield graphic will be used.
A third optional component will install crossmod content included into this mod.
What's New in Version v19 See changelog
- Ajantis hell talk will no longer loop for one of the reply options
- EE use pvrz-tis (no black lines in areas)
- restructured tp2: ACTION_READLN is removed, the mod has 6 components now
- component "Install crossmod for Sir Ajantis for BGII" is no longer existent, crossmod content is moved into Crossmod Banter Pack
- change readme: compatibility with Questpack "Miscellaneous Enhancements, dispel illusion of knights in windspear hills" is given!
- renamed "setup-ajantis.tp2" to "ajantis.tp2"
- added ajantisbg2.ini with mod info meta data