Mind you this is just an idea.

Here goes:

Micah Faramond

Cleric of Kelemvor

Ht:5'7

Eyes:Hazel Hair:Blond Race:Half-Elf

Str:16 Int:10 Wis:17 Dex: 10 Con:14 Cha:15

Haven't decided Align: LG or NG

Micah is almost unfailingly courteous. He has a caring attitude, teasing sometimes, and a deep faith in Kelemvor. He is also confident. He is in Athkatla because he has heard disturbing rumers about the Shadow Thieves rival.

He will have romance(just because I like it) and friendship tracks. Romance wise he will be slightly aggressive sometimes. Of course, he will have flirts.

Req. for getting him in the party:

He will not join if PC is evil or a necromancer.

Req for romance:

None. He will romance any race.

I know it's kinda bare bones but all comments welcome.

I love clerics. :)

Thing is, if he's going to be a cleric of Kelevmor, he's going to have to be LN. 2E clerics must be of the same alignment as their patron deity. 3E clerics get to use Twani's reference material.

If you wanted to do it legit, which I would recommend. If you wanted to bend the rules, you'd be on your own. *I* would love to play in a game with a LG cleric of Kelevmor, but you'd probably get handed your scalp by the PnP purists. Your call.

I like him!

The way I understand, for 2ed., it is a specialty priest must be of the god's align. Clergy's align generally have a few options. There is Worshippers align. and Clergy align. He is a cleric not specialty priest. If I'm wrong please correct me. I can change it if I need to.

Clerics are great they are my favorite class in BG2.

Yep, a cleric of Kelemvor can be LG or NG, as long as he's not a Doomguide. And Doomguides are boring, anyway.

I love clerics, myself- I'm trying very hard to stop myself from making some sort of cleric of Shaundakul (my favorite god ever <3) as a mod by distracting myself with the Icewind Dale games.

Despite my poking at Kelemvor the god, I'd love to have one of his cleric's around. If you need any other information about him, Lady Fiana, just let me know and I'll grab F&A out again!

Thing is, if he's going to be a cleric of Kelevmor, he's going to have to be LN. 2E clerics must be of the same alignment as their patron deity. 3E clerics get to use Twani's reference material.

If you wanted to do it legit, which I would recommend. If you wanted to bend the rules, you'd be on your own.

Aren't you the one who wanted to make a 2e CG bard? :) One of the ones, I should say (there's Eirik too).

Per 2e Faiths & Avatars, Kelemvor's clergy can be of any non-chaotic alignment (evil only in the case of converted Myrkulytes who must change to a neutral alignment within three years in the church).

Not that this makes the least bit of difference, but this seems to be the year of the romanceable cleric. :)

Gavin's for Tutu right now, will be available for BGT soon, and work has begun for BG2. His stats are very similar, but then, they're not too far off Anomen's, either.

In any case, there's always room for more clerics, and I'll definitely give this one a try

Archived