Are you going to rescue or enslave Aklon?

Bardess

Are you going to rescue or enslave Aklon?  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yup. It's going to be worth it if BigRob bothered to make it different. Wanting to see the other options can even make my brother play a female in Fallout :) ! *spanks herself for going off-topic*

Well, so far it looks good for Aklon's chances of freedom. :)

Bear in mind though that you won't have to set him free immediately, if you can talk fast enough.

Hmm...that could prove interesting. It could lead to a misunderstanding though if the dialogue options aren't completely clear. ("I was just waiting for a quite moment, Aklon. I needed to clean the blood off my flail, it can be fiddly, and Jaheira has just promised to make a pot of tea. Now if you stop scowling at me for a moment, we can see about getting that collar off.")

Yep, the options will look something like that. I'm sure Aklon will appreciate the offer of tea after what he had to eat in the slave pits. :)

The main body of the romance will have some slight differences if you've enslaved and then freed Aklon, but your character will have to be pretty glib to convnice him of your friendliness after leaving the collar on him for too long. There will, however, be major changes if you keep him enslaved.

So, that means the romance won't exactly have a happy end if you keep him enslaved? Ow... :( But there's no way a guy like that should be allowed to run free! :D

Sorry, if you keep Aklon chained up, he and <CHARNAME> defninitely won't be getting the happy ending (well, Aklon won't be at least). Not to say you have to let him run around free though. :D

.....there's always the underdark.... :)

That there is. Not that there aren't certain... responses that Aklon might make to <CHARNAME> playing the drow. ;)

Sorry, if you keep Aklon chained up, he and <CHARNAME> defninitely won't be getting the happy ending (well, Aklon won't be at least). Not to say you have to let him run around free though. :(

Girls, girls, girls!... It's all a question of letting them *think* they're running around free... ;)

.....there's always the underdark.... :D
That there is. Not that there aren't certain... responses that Aklon might make to <CHARNAME> playing the drow. :D

Ooh, I can just picture a scene in that context! :D PC starts playing the evil domineering drow priestess, and Aklon acts all subservient. But just wait til it's just the two of 'em, and he'll show her just how domineering he can get! :)

I'm so impatient to install Aklon!! The mind boggles with the possibilities!

I don't think I see any sense in keeping him enslaved: an embittered man in my party, who'd want to poison me some day, or likewise? Doesn't sound rational.

It's funny, though, how many party members are saved by Charname, upon joining or later, isn't it? Aerie, Aklon, Amber, Cernd, Dynaheir, Fade, Imoen, Jaheira, Kelsey, Mazzy, Minsc, Sarevok, Viconia, Xan, Yeslick... a long, long, long line.

Heh, who am I kidding, I'd never enslave a fluffy kitten, much less Aklon :) Ok, the kitten I *would* :D

Not too many good reasons for a man to join you and risk his life by your side if you don't help him with something important first, I guess. Love comes only after you get him do that, of course.

Um, not counting slavery anyway...

Guest Guest
I don't think I see any sense in keeping him enslaved: an embittered man in my party, who'd want to poison me some day, or likewise? Doesn't sound rational.

It's funny, though, how many party members are saved by Charname, upon joining or later, isn't it? Aerie, Aklon, Amber, Cernd, Dynaheir, Fade, Imoen, Jaheira, Kelsey, Mazzy, Minsc, Sarevok, Viconia, Xan, Yeslick... a long, long, long line.

Good point you make. Uh, but how does Charname "save" Kelsey? I've played with him lots and I don't see what you mean. Just curious! :)

Good point you make. Uh, but how does Charname "save" Kelsey? I've played with him lots and I don't see what you mean. Just curious! :)

You don't 'save' Kelsey when you first meet him, but you DO save him when he's being pursued by a certain over-eager sorceress. That happens fairly close to when he first joins your party, so...

Edit: Bardess: Order of the Stick is the bestest! Have you ever seen Looking For Group? www.lfgcomic.com

Guest Guest

You don't 'save' Kelsey when you first meet him, but you DO save him when he's being pursued by a certain over-eager sorceress. That happens fairly close to when he first joins your party, so...

Ah, okay. I get it. I was just thinking she meant rescues that get the character into the party. Yeah, the sorceress makes sense. :D

Archived