Are you going to rescue or enslave Aklon?

Bardess

Are you going to rescue or enslave Aklon?  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

"There is nothing more dangerous than a caged man who has everything to gain by becoming free" - someone/ somewhere/ possibly made-up/ actually I think it is made-up

very true, though.

But the longer I have to wait for Aklon the more his first time with my pc may be on the end of her leash!

Okay okay probably not really. I have to fantasize a little though. :)

Hmmmm...to leash or not to leash...Aklon that is! I know BigRob is doing his best and that Aklon will be coming to us sometime but I swear the longer I have to wait the more likely poor Aklon will be a slave on my first runthrough! Okay okay probably not...but I keep turning towards that line of thought. ???

Reviving the old topic just because I have to direct my BG replay need somewhere and I have iron (rusty, but still standing) resolution to do so after Aklon is realeased.

Sooo... If it was possible to romance Aklon after having him enslaved I'd definitely do this, just for the heck of it. I love complicated intrigues and if that would give some interesting options and conflicts? I'm all in for it! Much better than sweet love-birding around. Though if it was possible at some point I'd obviously free him, just would have to have some proper moment for it.

Am I evil? D:

You are freeing him eventually, so maybe just a little. :)

I'm hoping to be able to make the enslavement arm of the romance possible, but very, very tricky (hopefully the engine will be up to making some of those ideas work). You will have to play Aklon very well, because he really doesn't like that collar, but if your PC is clever and charismatic enough, you'll be able to do it. The non-enslaved portion of the romance is not all smooth sailing either. Aklon won't fall immediately for your PC, you'll have to do some work on him and get through one or two things on the way.

Even my evil characters would have a hard time enslaving him.

My evil male characters would look at it selfishly/tactically: Keeping him enslaved gives him a reason to want to stab me in the back. I'd much rather he was willingly putting his life on the line on my behalf.

My evil female characters tend to be of the femme fatale stripe; "Why would I want to enslave him with a collar when I can enslave him with my body? Much more fun that way, too...."

Archived