Countdown to v3...

Oh, heh. I could make a decision, but I really, really, really, really don't pay attention to magic schools (and, inevitably, someone will try to cite the PHB as if it has any bearing). I've been waiting for someone else to comment. :)

devSin: the other elemental spells are not selectable. So I would call it a bug.

Nythrun: I don't know about the scroll, I am just telling you that the spell is selectable at character creation.

Miloch: I agree with what you say.

Hehe. I've had it sitting here and ready since Sunday--I'm just waiting on a few more translations. :)

I just discovered this wonderful site yesterday, after digging out my copy of BG2 and wanting to spruce up my adventure. I was about to install v2 and then came across this post. Should I just wait for the v3 Fixpack? My itch to play BG2 only became stronger after finding all these awesome mods! :)

Wait for version 3 of the Fixpack to be out. It should really be a matter of days.

There are a number of great mods available so I would suggest to check thoroughly Gibberlings3 and other communities like:

Pocketplane Group at www.pocketplane.net

Spellholdstudos at www.spellholdstudios.net

Black Wyrm's Lair at www.blackwyrmlair.net

Have fun!

Archived