Comments on "The Irony of Fate"

BigRob

Wonderful addressing of the Keldorn family event. My PC would have loved to say these things to him! Although in the game, I like the way Keldorn takes this path by himself; in your story it seems to be more due to the PC's influence.

The last paragraph was great. Very moving!

Hi!

I want to say I like your Fan Fiction very much. You have a good style of writing. :D

Well, thank you very much! Another chapter should be coming up soon :)

Wonderful addressing of the Keldorn family event. My PC would have loved to say these things to him! Although in the game, I like the way Keldorn takes this path by himself; in your story it seems to be more due to the PC's influence.

The last paragraph was great. Very moving!

I know... I really admired Keldorn to have the humility to admit to himself (and to his wife) that he's guilty of never being there. I don't think he really NEEDED Ilire's influence to see the truth, but she merely brought him to that conclusion more quickly. Besides, since that's where the shoe pinches for Ilire, I figured she couldn't help but speak up on Maria's behalf.

Thanks for the review :D

Yes the hits counter is a bit more accurate counting of how many people are reading your story. I, too, have very much enjoyed the story to date. You've been driving the story forward without rushing, which is a big problem of mine. :laugh: Keep up the good work!

First I would like to apologize for not having reviewed your work sooner, that said . . .

Have just now finished reading through to the current chapter and may I just say, WOW!

Your have not only managed to hit on an interesting twist, but your characterizations are also very insightful, well done :cool:

Will you be continuing? Please?

CelticRose

Hi CelticRose,

Sorry for not answering sooner... Darn deadlines, how they make us abandon all hobbies and pretend we never ever had a life. - hm, what? A life? What's that? Joking. Sorta :D

First I would like to apologize for not having reviewed your work sooner, that said . . .

Have just now finished reading through to the current chapter and may I just say, WOW!

Your have not only managed to hit on an interesting twist, but your characterizations are also very insightful, well done :p

Will you be continuing? Please?

CelticRose

Thanks not only for taking the review, but telling me you like my story. :D (entirely makes up for not saying anything sooner :party:) As for insightful characterizations, oh well... I poured a lot of me in there. Gotta show somehow, I guess, eh. Thank God that part of my life is over!!! I totally feel for Ilire right now. So I will certainly keep writing (as evidenced by new chapter posted a few seconds ago), if only to take Ilire out of that dark spot she's in now. I couldn't stand the idea of letting her linger forever where she's now...

Again, thanks for the review :D much appreciated!

Wonderful story ^^

I wish I had lots of constructive, insightful things to say, but that's all I can come up with.

I'm very happy to see Janty in there, he's not in all that many fics that I've seen. I'm hoping that there will be a happy resolution between him and Illy eventually. It'll be hard to get there, but... ^^;

I'm horrible with my nicknames, I know. :)

Very nice! The battle with Firkragg was very well written!

Also, a small bit, but that wink between Yoshimo and Anomen, when Anomen took Ilire to the side probably gave Yoshimo a little more personality than the game did. I really can't wait 'til the betrayal part, when you get to Spellhold, in that case :).

Hello again!

Wonderful story ^^

I wish I had lots of constructive, insightful things to say, but that's all I can come up with.

I'm very happy to see Janty in there, he's not in all that many fics that I've seen. I'm hoping that there will be a happy resolution between him and Illy eventually. It'll be hard to get there, but... ^^;

I'm horrible with my nicknames, I know. :laugh:

Hi Riviera,

Thanks a lot for taking the time to review ??? Even little comments are much much appreciated!

As for a happy resolution, well, I'm not going to confirm or deny anything. That would ruin the suspense, wouldn't it? So I'll leave you to your hoping for now, eheheh.

Very nice! The battle with Firkragg was very well written!

Also, a small bit, but that wink between Yoshimo and Anomen, when Anomen took Ilire to the side probably gave Yoshimo a little more personality than the game did. I really can't wait 'til the betrayal part, when you get to Spellhold, in that case :).

Hello Grand Dracolich,

Thanks for complimenting me on my battle scene... I have the hardest times writing combat scenes, it's nice to know some of them come out well, lol.

About Yoshimo, I figured a bounty hunter could see right through Anomen and guess his intent, and wouldn't have any grounds to object. Also, even though I like Anomen, I've got to admit that making fun of him is fun, so I'm giving Yoshimo the priviliege :p But I thought the game gave him some personality, not just me. I haven't played in a while, now, but I remember him bantering with Anomen and taunting Jae about her convictions regarding balance.

So thank you for reviewing. It is appreciated :)

Archived