Please feed hungry forum!

Nythrun

In my neighborhood, that announcement is made by the lawnmowers. I refuse to cut my own grass until the violets stop blooming, though.

Gosh I miss that... That nice little greeny smell of cut grass and the quiet rumble of the lawnmowers on Saturday morning... *sigh*

Well, at least, I'm not the one mowin' now! :)

In DC, the cherry blossoms were more like mid-April'ish, though... :)

In DC, the cherry blossoms were more like mid-April'ish, though... :)

DC is a bit fairer, temperature-wise; here, the tulips started peaking through about mid-april, but the lilacs (and Cherry trees) are just beginning to open. Rochester has a beautiful lilac festival mid-May, if you happen to visit at that time of year.

DC is a bit fairer, temperature-wise; here, the tulips started peaking through about mid-april, but the lilacs (and Cherry trees) are just beginning to open. Rochester has a beautiful lilac festival mid-May, if you happen to visit at that time of year.

Well, that makes sense, since DC is some 204 miles to the south of NY. :)

I remember watching the news some fifteen years ago (back then, most of us didn't even know there was such a thing as global warming!), and seeing NY neck-deep in snow.

Okaaay... Not sure there actually was a topic to begin with, but now I'm really rambling... :)

Yeah, it has been a quiet day. Maybe it's because all the usual forum-goers have decided to try their hands at modding and are writing kick-ass NPC mods?

Ah, well. Wishful thinking, I guess.

People have moved on to other things. IE modding is not popular like it used to be.

Seems like the off topic forums of the IE modding communities is more popular than the modding forums.

Yeah I painted myself a target on me for saying that. :)

If it's any consolation, I'm still working on mine. :) It's been up and down, but I haven't quit. I'm almost finished with a storyline; Miloch has been editing it, and will be the basis for the dialog. Perhaps, as early as next week, I'll be asking for a few volunteers to read it, and provide feedback.

Yeah, and I'm still working on my mods. There seems to be a market. But I'll finish them even if they only get one download.

Trust me Berelinde, I'm thoroughly convinced you'll get a lot more than just one download. Judging by the activity at the Gavin forum, I think there are quite a few ladies waiting to take their favorite Lanthandrite in to BG2! :)

So... don't give up! :)

Well, my excuse for not modding in the last couple of days runs along the lines of the "Grandmas come along bringing useless but cute things for grand-daughters, who apparently are natural in wearing cute but useless things..." Anyway, a pic is worth thousand words, so here's what I mean:

post-142-1178290528_thumb.jpg

I have a large Maple tree in the back yard; it's home for a few squirrel. Well, to my surprise, one springtime, a very young squirrel walked right up to my foot! It looked into my eyes, quite inquisitively; I guess mama never warned the little guy about people.

You should have seen the one that tried to steal my wife's apple on a restbreak while we were walking out of the Grand Canyon. There's a stern notice warning you of large fines if you feed the wildlife but there's nothing about the wildlife trying to feed itself from you.

Got a picture of it too.

-Y-

Archived