Did I accidentally choose the "friendship" path, instead?

I'm not sure when/what conversation did it, but I noticed two or three PC-initiated encounters afterward that the first conversation option with Kivan (where your thoughts turn to love, or somesuch) had disappeared. Eep!

Will the romance possibility come up later, or have I killed it? And, if I have killed it, is there any way to...well...un-kill it?

I'm not sure when/what conversation did it, but I noticed two or three PC-initiated encounters afterward that the first conversation option with Kivan (where your thoughts turn to love, or somesuch) had disappeared. Eep!

Will the romance possibility come up later, or have I killed it? And, if I have killed it, is there any way to...well...un-kill it?

*edit*

I forgot to mention I'm still in chapter two, just a few quests into the game. I *think* the choice disappeared right after the conversation

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

where he says good night to Deheriana just before resting, to which I responded with the good night in Elvish option

/END SPOILER

but I'm not entirely sure, since it took me a little while after that to notice the difference.

Those conversation options are one-shot deals. After you choose them, they disappear. He'll remember.

Trouble is, I never did choose the "thoughts turn to love" conversation option--it just disappeared, and I noticed it was gone when I was finally going to choose it and see what my reply would be.

Also...sorry about the double post. I was trying to edit the first post. Heh. I'm slow today :-P

I think "thoughts turn to love" is only available, when KivanLove is low - so that you could make it clear to the game that you are in love with him, so that Deheriana will be dead, romance will trigger, etc.

Since it has disappeared, it must mean your KivanLove is high enough, and you will probably have the romance path - if you speak to April in Spellhold, of course.

Archived