Ajantis romance problem

Kaptain Kurse

I am really sorry you have to get through this. It seems that something might indeed be wrong - so, perhaps, you would save this save game somewhere and send it to cmorgan?

And in the meanwhile, please, skip this dialogue.

CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("X#AjantisKnowBhaalTalk","GLOBAL",7) should help. Force-talk Ajantis, and you should get the next dialogue immediately, and continue playing.

Good luck. :)

the email is svowles at comcast dot net - and the good news is that when you are ready to do your next playthrough, PM me - we know that the latest internal does not have this problem, and that it tidies up lots more on both the BGT and Tutu sides of the street!

Just thought I'd let you know, I've skipped the problem cut-scene as suggested and so far have had no further problems and my game is back on track.

Despite this hiccup I'd like to say how much I'm enjoying this mod (hopefully it'll be sorted on the next release). I consider it a must-have addon for anyone considering playing Baldur's Gate in whatever format (BGT or Tutu).

Keep up the good work :)

KK

I'm having this problem as well with a tutu install right now. I think it may be because I did not install the conflicts. The bhaalcycle3 LT almost uses this code to call the cutscene.

IF ~~ THEN DO ~SetGlobal("X#AjantisKnowBhaalTalk","GLOBAL",9) SetGlobal("X#AjantisRomanceCut2","GLOBAL",1)
ClearAllActions()
StartCutScene("X#AJRCUT")
StartCutSceneMode()~ EXIT
END

I could be wrong, but it looked like it can be traced down to the x#ajrcut.baf file not being there to be called. it seems that the file is stored in

"E:\Program Files (x86)\BaldursGateTutu\BG1NPC\phase3\challenge\baf"

The tp2 file seems to confirm that the cutscene script only gets used if you install the conflict package. I just used the console to skip it for now. I'm using v14 with the patch for the updated version of weidu.

Thank you so much for reporting this... I would have never realized it was a compilation error based on install. I am adding the compilation to the regular install sequence, so that it is compiled along witha ll the other core content.

Changed: moved

COMPILE EVALUATE_BUFFER ~BG1NPC/Phase3/CHALLENGE/baf/X#AJRCUT.BAF~

to line 4902, at the very top of Ajantis's Romance component, right after the timers. It should be available for use in the Romance as of version 15, even if you don't install the challenges component; I can see no way of it triggering if you install the challenges component and *not* Ajantis, so that should take care of it!

Archived