I really need help for an unkillable Yaga Shura please!

In TOB I have done the hearts quest and the area for the seige camp opened up. But when I get there Yaga Shura is unkillable. I cannot get his dialog where he says he is wounded and disappears then comes back.

Even trying to kill/harm him with the control and y keys do nothing. I know I have so many mods installed but this has never happened to me before. Is there a code I can input to make him able to be killed? Oh and I don't know if this matters but I even tryed the encounter on the easiest difficulty setting and still nothing.

Does anyone have any ideas on what I can do?

Something that can happen is if you repeatedly damage him too quickly, it prevents the script from firing when he gets low on life and he won't leave. Try backing off slightly when he gets near low health, or dealing damage more slowly.

There's definately variables you can set and ways you can kill him if you need to, but I don't know them off-hand.

In TOB I have done the hearts quest and the area for the seige camp opened up. But when I get there Yaga Shura is unkillable. I cannot get his dialog where he says he is wounded and disappears then comes back.

Even trying to kill/harm him with the control and y keys do nothing. I know I have so many mods installed but this has never happened to me before. Is there a code I can input to make him able to be killed? Oh and I don't know if this matters but I even tryed the encounter on the easiest difficulty setting and still nothing.

Does anyone have any ideas on what I can do?

This has happened to me before, and from what I've been told, it's not a mod's fault, but actually a bug that can occur, even in the vanilla game.

You can see the thread I had started when I had the problem here (and in which I accused Kivan! Shame on me! :) ).

Anyway, a quick answer would be, using the console:

SetGlobal("YagaShuraHeart","GLOBAL",2) should fix it.

Hope that works! :)

Archived