Weird...my pc's Spellhold route changes mid game!

I have lots of mods installed so this could be a weird side effect. I have a game going where my pc speaks to Aran Linvail and is ready to set sail for Spellhold. The cut scene ensues...then Bodhi is on the docks with my party and we reach the island.

Wait!!! I took the Thieves route! Why the heck is it suddenly switching me to Bodhi???

I've reloaded and tried 5 times. Each time I get the cutscene and Bodhi on the

docks. I'm a little worried that this may mess up a romance because some romances won't let you take Bodhi's route. Is there a CLUA code for this kind of thing does anyone know?

In such cases, you should post your Weidu.log right away.

If I take a wild guess, "Spellhold Gauntlet" mod might be dealing with this sort of thing, though I've never been in this particular situation.

In such cases, you should post your Weidu.log right away.

If I take a wild guess, "Spellhold Gauntlet" mod might be dealing with this sort of thing, though I've never been in this particular situation.

Thanks so much Kulyok I think your wild guess is right on the money. I have that mod installed and hadn't been there to play it yet so it may be the problem. I don't know how to post my weidu log but I'll go and check out Gauntlet's forum and maybe ask there. Come to think of it that was the last mod I installed besides Moddie the fox.

Archived