Moinesse Inventory BAMs

I have on my disk a file I downloaded in 2005 of some inventory bams for shields, maces, armour, which Moinesse had done. I have not seen it offered on any site so far. I cannot get them to work in game -- they show up in DLTCEP but in the game itself you cannot see the item, unless you move it around. I had tried an inventory item for a shield. I don't see it on the paper doll, but if I click on it and move it around I see the item.

If anyone of the Powers that Be at G3 wants them, I'd be willing to send the zip file as these are beautiful, as were her avatars, to be lost forever.

Eh... I was looking for these a while back. I can probably fix the BAMs if needed and host them for others, until if and when G3 wants to pick it up officially. I'll drop you a PM with my e-mail :).

File sent this morning. Enjoy!

Got it - thanks. I looked through some of them. Most are pretty high quality (and some look vaguely familiar - maybe from another game?). The reason you can only see them when you move them around in the game is that the offsets are off, rather significantly in most cases. However, that is fairly easy to fix without having to dissemble the BAM to BMPs and reassemble them. Some might need to be cropped or resized though, which is more work. I'll try to fit it in somewhere :).

Got it - thanks. I looked through some of them. Most are pretty high quality (and some look vaguely familiar - maybe from another game?). The reason you can only see them when you move them around in the game is that the offsets are off, rather significantly in most cases. However, that is fairly easy to fix without having to dissemble the BAM to BMPs and reassemble them. Some might need to be cropped or resized though, which is more work. I'll try to fit it in somewhere :).

Thanks - her work is too good to remain languishing on someone's hard drive. And I've seen the request for new bams throughout the IE communities :)

Hey, I had downloaded these when Moinesse posted them at Forgotten Wars way back when but then lost 'em when I reformatted my hard disk. If one of you still has these lying around, I would love to have them again for making custom items for my multiplayer games with friends. Cheers!

Hey, I had downloaded these when Moinesse posted them at Forgotten Wars way back when but then lost 'em when I reformatted my hard disk. If one of you still has these lying around, I would love to have them again for making custom items for my multiplayer games with friends. Cheers!

Sent to the addresses you gave me at Spellhold -- for some reason my pm's aren't getting through. Hopefully you will have received them.

These still had the problems I described above that would prevent you from using them without modifications. If you know how to use BAM Workshop and image editing tools, it shouldn't be hard to fix particular BAMs. I started it for a few of these and might finish revising and packaging as a mini-mod, if RL doesn't rear its ugly head again.

Archived