Installing the game twice.

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I have two Baldurs Gate II: TOB installed here, one with the mods and the other clean, but when i try to open the game, only the version with the mods works.

How can i open the clean version, since everytime i try, i got the mods version opened even if i try to open from baldur.exe on the directory of the clean version?!

Can anyone help me, please?

Thx

Maybe this will help?

http://www.gibberlings3.net/mit/

I tried to use that, but i don't know how to do it. I have the Java Environment, but still dont know how to do it. I dont know what file should i open and how, since there is no file exe or bat.

And i dont care if the installation is on minimal size or full size.

Actually i could not install Throne of Bhaal twice, because always when i tried to enter the setup, the option was to uninstall. So, i dont know how, a friend of mine deleted the folder wich, i guess, had the informations of the Throne of Bhaal setup. Well, ok, we installed the game ok, and then, i begun to install the mods on another directory.

After that, i tried to play, but no matter what game i open, on the main directory or on the clone directory, it always open the version full of mods.

Archived