Regarding RestParty()

berelinde

Then let's not pick one for RB, and make the portraits for berelinde's and my entries optional. (But please PM me your personal mindpicture of RB hair, general demeanor, eye color, etc - neither I nor berelinde have a definite opinion, and it will help us get the action text to flow better if there is a focus :( ) We will need two for Renal, unless we can come up with another way - one that is his darkened moonlit private chambers, another that is a darkened moonlit inn room, if possible. Chanelle was easy, but the others are... significantly more challenging.

The Laran room berelinde already has covered within an inn, but I might be very interested in having Sheri get one of the big romantic inn rooms, if you have code available; that would be very cool!

Okay - I'll gladly code it for you, and if you want code samples right away(I'm about to drop - 1am here, so if I try and update RE now, it'll probably be something dreadful; tomorrow), see BG1 NPC - Challenges; "Dragon" challenge has all the files and the code you need.

"Alternative portraits" component - I hear you. My main gripe being that most of the portraits are either ripped off somewhere, or done in non-BG2 fashion, and really stand out - which is rather off-putting; but I guess we are not talking about this sort of thing. More portraits in BG2 style, well-done and an optional component, no less - I think that could be beautiful. Bons' portraits were very intriguing, too, from what I remember.

But please PM me your personal mindpicture of RB hair, general demeanor, eye color, etc

It's up to you. I am sorry if I don't make much sense here(it is late) - but do you really need it? I mean, Chanelle was a very vivid, a very visual scene, but I don't think there was anything about her appearance there. Well, slim figure, and brown... um, never mind, but in general, nothing.

Archived