[released] Sir Ajantis for BGII mod

jastey

The morning after after the wedding night is a nice idea. Maybe also after the first night (if that's not the wedding night).

Glad you like the idea!

Also I searched but came up with nothing but are you (Jastey) willing to say how to speed up the LT's once in awhile? I'm starting to run out of things to do and someone else said her Charname and Ajantis were married before going to the Underdark and that's about all I have left and I'm at a point where I haven't had his parents' news or a ring or anything.

You could try this command:

CLUAConsole:AdvanceRealTime(999999)

In case you are waiting for a messenger, I think it's better if you wait outdoors somewhere in Athkatla and use this command. It doesn't always work, of course, because sometimes there are more conditions you have to meet, but if it's just a timer, it should speed things up a little.

Err...question : What race can I use for Ajantis ? does he romance elves ? half-elfe? is there anything *more* if you are a paladin like in Saerileth mod ?

Sorry for asking , but I can't find a README anywhere .... :crazyeyes:

Check out the "c#ajantis_sva" folder, and open the "install" folder. All the readmes and guides are in there.

About the races, here are some quotes from the guides:

"Conditions for engaged path Romance Match (same as for the BG1 romance):

-Female,

-Not a single-class thief

-Alignment good, neutral or lawful neutral

-Druids of all alignments

-All races except half-orc"

"Conditions for engaged path Romance Match (extended as for the BG1 romance):

-Female,

-Not a single-class thief

-Alignment good, neutral or lawful neutral

-Druids of all alignments

-All races, i.e. INCLUDING half-orc."

"Conditions for friendship path (i.e. no Romance Match):

-Male,

-or: female, but single-class thief

-or: female, but not of alignment good, neutral or lawful neutral but no druid."

Edited by Evaine Dian

Thanx , well.....I started a new game :crazyeyes: just SoA installed . And I got a weird text . It gave me a Text not found or reply ...something like that . It was just before Ajantis parent show up for the 1st time . I was in Umar Hills..he said he was nervous...I finished the quest as fast as I could....when he said that he was nervous...that's when I got that weird text in red...all BIG letters like...but it didn't bug or anything . And when I went back to the city....a runner came and Ajantis parent were waiting for us .

Now..back to the game :)

Hum about that wedding , can I go get Imeon and all then come back and get married ?? or will the priest dissapear if I do that ?

I kept a save on that point a side just in case...cose I would have liked to have Imeon there :crazyeyes:

Thank you for your feed back and comments!

I'd like to ask. Ajantis reacton in Underdark. I believe that Adalon quest - typical Damsell-in-Distress. And don't understand Ajantis complaining. Absolutely. She is LG too, btw
What exactly do you mean? His complaining if they are supposed to go disguised as Drow into the Drow city? Well, as a paladin, Ajantis is no fond of having to play a false game, even if he knows that anything else would be siucidal.

And I got a weird text . It gave me a Text not found or reply ...something like that . It was just before Ajantis parent show up for the 1st time . I was in Umar Hills..he said he was nervous...I finished the quest as fast as I could....when he said that he was nervous...that's when I got that weird text in red...all BIG letters like...but it didn't bug or anything . And when I went back to the city....a runner came and Ajantis parent were waiting for us .
Thanks, that seems to be a "no valid links or reply" (NVLOR) bug. I'll have a look at it.

Hum about that wedding , can I go get Imeon and all then come back and get married ?? or will the priest dissapear if I do that ?
No, the priest should be still there after the Underdark.

eSqr: I didn't see your post .. You were quicker!

Edited by jastey
Well, as a paladin, Ajantis is no fond of having to play a false game, even if he knows that anything else would be siucidal.

Has he a choice? He is not alone, he is a party member? he khows what happened with PC. He should be remain silence at least. As Keldorn... PC too not so happy to play a false game. It would be understandable

This is just for fun but I have a question. I have another character I had created just before I installed Ajantis and so did not get the choice in the Dungeon about choosing a path for him. Is there a way I can set the variable to get his romance even tho I don't have his ring and I am outside in the Promenade just after the cut scene?

(Blushes) I'm enjoying him so much I want to "play" with him again and I had rolled a cool fighter. :crazyeyes:

Ankhesenpaaten: Why didn't you get the choice? Did you start with a save game in the Dungeon? If you started a new game, the choice should have been there, or your PC doesn't fulfill the romance criteria?

If you install into a running game, there should be Squire Roman in the Order, in the Prelate's office. Walk straight in and talk to him before talking to anybody else, and you can trigger the romance path. Glad you enjoy it, btw.

Senka: I don't figure Ajantis as the stay silent type. Especially not after he just suffered from a Wyrm's illusion.

Edited by jastey
Especially not after he just suffered from a Wyrm's illusion.

Red illusion, who is evil. But Silver is LG! As Ajantis... And she ask for help. If he cannot see the difference he is really fanatic

Ankhesenpaaten: Why didn't you get the choice? Did you start with a save game in the Dungeon? If you started a new game, the choice should have been there, or your PC doesn't fulfill the romance criteria?

If you install into a running game, there should be Squire Roman in the Order, in the Prelate's office. Walk straight in and talk to him before talking to anybody else, and you can trigger the romance path. Glad you enjoy it, btw.

Gah! You're right. I didn't roll her before but after when I changed my mind and decided to play as a sorcerer. :crazyeyes:

She was CN and that's why it didn't work. Oh well I guess that one's just screwed and I'll reroll another fighter. Sorry to bother.

Senka: I don't figure Ajantis as the stay silent type. Especially not after he just suffered from a Wyrm's illusion.

Agree

Definately. As the paladin he is and is continuously striving to be I think it would not be in his character to just let it drop. He'll beat himself up for awhile. It seemed quite realistic for me as I encountered those talks with him.

Red illusion, who is evil. But Silver is LG! As Ajantis... And she ask for help. If he cannot see the difference he is really fanatic
Fanatic, in a way, yes. I understood paladins in (A)D&D to be like that: Always march in through the front door, never sneak in from behind, even if it means it gets the paladin killed. Go the straight and honorable way, only.

BGII is wrong for this in so many places already, the thief quests, to be forced to side with the thieves, etc.

So, yes of course he wants to help her, and he knows that going the straight way into the Drow city would get them all killed, probably. But still it is against his believes to play a false game, even if it's for good. So that is why he cannot keep quiet in front of her, although he doesn't dare to directly confront her.

So that is why he cannot keep quiet in front of her, although he doesn't dare to directly confront her.

Shouldn't his belief give him the strength he need to confront her directly ? what make him not keep quiet ? stubborn? or his belief ?

Just wondering :crazyeyes: