[released] Sir Ajantis for BGII mod

jastey

Since the encounter is inavoidable, and I doubt Jastey feels like re-writing a huge chunk of BG2 to accomodate the paladin's way to help Adalon or have an NPC she painstackingly added to the game dropping out of the party and wandering away. There is some degree of player convenience that is good to take into an account. It's just one banter, after all, doesn't have to become a crucial turning point....

What Domi said. And, in a former version, Ajantis was speaking up in front of Adalon, having a great monolog.. which didn't fit to game flow. At all. So now he is more complaining about it to the PC, which also fits, I think. She is a Silver Lady, after all.

Edited by jastey

Jastey I have a nasty cold and don't feel good. So that means that I don't enjoy my games as much but today you made me laugh so hard I cried. I have to admit that I needed a good laugh so maybe the moment was just right. I won't spoil people who don't know but what happened to Ajantis in the Drow City just cracked me up. I felt bad for him later but when it first happened the idea was just too much and I just couldn't help but laugh and laugh until I cried and was almost choking.

So thanks for a great mod and romance and for making this sick gal laugh. And laugh again later with the resolution of that particular problem. :crazyeyes:

People please don't flame me. I'm not in my right mind at the moment.

Edited by Ankhesenpaaten

I agree with Ankhesenpaaten, I thought that was *hilarious*! Even though, I was a bit annoyed when I couldn't manage to resolve said problem in Ust Natha. I thought the solution was absolutely priceless (although Ajantis chose the Shadow Thieves' basement to solve his little problem, maybe that's not the most appropriate spot?).

I won't say anymore, as I don't want to give anything away, but well done! :crazyeyes:

I have the Edwin Romance installed. Does anyone else? It shut down as it should since I am playing Ajantis betrothed and now married, but Ajantis' talks outweighed Edwin's almost every time. I would hear Eddie's romance music and but never get the LT. This is now to the point that all I have left really is the Elven City and Edwin never did ask for the Nether Scroll. I know this isn't a game breaker but it was meant to be in there per Bioware (but of course Bioware did not anticipate a romance being made for him). Just a heads up. But I do have a larger install than I had anticipated so if others got the Nether Scroll Quest than just disregard my post, Jastey. And I have been to the cemetery with him several times and still he doesn't mention it at all.

Edited by Ankhesenpaaten
I have the Edwin Romance installed. Does anyone else? It shut down as it should since I am playing Ajantis betrothed and now married, but Ajantis' talks outweighed Edwin's almost every time. I would hear Eddie's romance music and but never get the LT. This is now to the point that all I have left really is the Elven City and Edwin never did ask for the Nether Scroll. I know this isn't a game breaker but it was meant to be in there per Bioware (but of course Bioware did not anticipate a romance being made for him). Just a heads up. But I do have a larger install than I had anticipated so if others got the Nether Scroll Quest than just disregard my post, Jastey. And I have been to the cemetery with him several times and still he doesn't mention it at all.

Can you post your WeiDU.log?

Greetings Leomar

Ankhesenpaaten: I am glad I could make you laugh, that's a good thing, I think. :crazyeyes:

I heard that some version of the Edwin romance overwrites Edwin's script file, so order of installation is important. All Ajantis mod does to Edwin is add some banters, nothing else, so I wouldn't know it's the culprit for your problems.

Eleima, Ankhesenpaaten: Thank you for reporting this, it was a mixed "or" that allowed the dialogue to fire during day no matter where. Fixed locally.

Greetings Leomar

Sure -

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods

// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod

// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // BG2 Fixpack - Core Fixes: v8

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // BG2 Fixpack - Game Text Update: v8

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Super Happy Fun Lucky Modder Pack: v8

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Party Gets XP for Sending Keldorn to Reconcile With Maria: v8

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #110 // Additional Script Fixes: v8

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #114 // Change Free Action to Protect Against Stun: v8

~SETUP-EDWINROMANCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // EdwinRomance

~SETUP-EDWINROMANCE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Restore Edwin's BG1 portrait

~SETUP-EDWINTOB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Edwin Romance ToB

~SETUP-EDWINTOB.TP2~ #0 #1 // New ending for Viconia Romance by Laufey

~ANGELO/SETUP-ANGELO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Angelo NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II, v3

~ANGELO/SETUP-ANGELO.TP2~ #0 #1 // Angelo's alternative portraits -> Angelo's portrait, edited by SisterVigilante

~LUXLEYSOA/SETUP-LUXLEYSOA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Luxley Family Mod for BGII:SoA

~LUXLEYSOA/SETUP-LUXLEYSOA.TP2~ #0 #1 // Portraits for non-joinable NPCs

~NATHANIEL/SETUP-NATHANIEL.TP2~ #0 #0 // Nathaniel NPC Mod for BGII

~NATHANIEL/SETUP-NATHANIEL.TP2~ #0 #1 // Choose a portrait for Nathaniel -> Default portrait by Feuille

~KELSEY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kelsey v2.1: for BG2 - SoA

~KELSEY.TP2~ #0 #2 // Install Alternate Kelsey portrait set #1 by Karse Soze (regular Kelsey)?

~KELSEY.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install Banter Accelerator script? (Increases the frequency of interparty banter both from Kelsey and other NPCs)

~SETUP-KELSEYTOB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kelsey: ToB - Version 2

~SETUP-KELSEYTOB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Alternate Kelsey portrait set #1 by Karse Soze (regular Kelsey) (set 2 of 3)?

~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Faren NPC for Baldur's Gate II: Beta 2

~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Nathaniel Content: Beta 2

~FAREN/SETUP-FAREN.TP2~ #0 #2 // Luxley Family Content: Beta 2

~C#AJANTIS_SVA/SETUP-C#AJANTIS_SVA.TP2~ #1 #0 // Sir Ajantis NPC for BGII-SoA: open Beta 0.2.18

~SETUP-SAERILETH.TP2~ #0 #0 // Saerileth Romance Mod v12 (BG2:SoA & TOB NPC) created by nethrin and Sillara

~SETUP-TSUJATHA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tsujatha v9 (BG2:SoA NPC) created by Sillara of the Tamari

~XAN/SETUP-XAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II, v8

~XAN/SETUP-XAN.TP2~ #0 #2 // Install alternate class for Xan? -> Change Xan's class to Mage

~XAN/SETUP-XAN.TP2~ #0 #5 // BG1-style flaming swords

~SARAHTOB/SETUP-SARAHTOB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sarah NPC Romance Mod for BG2:ToB: Beta 2.0

~SETUP-RUPERT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Rupert the Dye Merchant (for BG2 or TuTu/BGT)

~SETUP-PPK.TP2~ #1 #0 // Prestige Kit Pack Basic

~SETUP-PPK.TP2~ #1 #1 // Dreadnought

~SETUP-PPK.TP2~ #1 #2 // Blackguard

~SETUP-PPK.TP2~ #1 #3 // Ssaulabi

~SETUP-PPK.TP2~ #1 #4 // Priest of Tempus

~SETUP-PPK.TP2~ #1 #5 // Priest of Ohgma

~SETUP-PPK.TP2~ #1 #6 // Champion

~SETUP-PPK.TP2~ #1 #7 // Mystic Fire

~SETUP-PPK.TP2~ #1 #8 // Duelist

~SETUP-PPK.TP2~ #1 #9 // Tempest

~SETUP-PPK.TP2~ #1 #10 // Trickster

~SETUP-PPK.TP2~ #1 #11 // Shadowdancer

~SETUP-PPK.TP2~ #1 #12 // Red Dragon Disciple

~SETUP-PPK.TP2~ #1 #13 // Blue Dragon Disciple

~SETUP-PPK.TP2~ #1 #14 // Green Dragon Disciple

~SETUP-PPK.TP2~ #1 #15 // White Dragon Disciple

~SETUP-PPK.TP2~ #1 #16 // Elementalist

~SETUP-PPK.TP2~ #1 #17 // Shadowdruid

~DRUIDSOR/SETUP-DRUIDSOR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Geomantic Sorcerer Kit

~SETUP-DUNGEONBEGONE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dungeon Be Gone V1.6

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Creature & Area Improvements -> Boss Improvements Only

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Alternative Harper/Xzar Plot

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Extended Reynald Sequence

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Intrigue In The Copper Coronet

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #9 // Improved Oasis II -> IO2 Dialogue & Combat Enhancement

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #11 // Saving Sanik In Brynnlaw

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #12 // Burglary Of The Bookkeeper

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #13 // New Fate For The Dryads' Acorns

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #14 // The Tragedy Of Besamen

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #16 // Sending The Solamnic Knights Home

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #17 // Nazariel The Lich

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie Flirt Pack For SOA

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Aerie/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #2 // Aerie Flirt Pack For TOB

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #3 // Aerie/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #4 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for SOA

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #5 // Jaheira/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #6 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for TOB

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #7 // Jaheira/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #8 // Viconia Flirt Pack for SOA

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #9 // Viconia/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #10 // Viconia Flirt Pack for TOB

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #11 // Viconia/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #12 // Anomen Flirt Pack for SOA

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #13 // Anomen/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #14 // Anomen Flirt Pack for TOB

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #15 // Anomen/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)

~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Shadows of Amn

~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Throne of Bhaal

~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install TOB Banter Accelerator script? (Increases the frequency of interparty banter)

~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Crossmod Banter Pack for Shadows of Amn: 8

~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Crossmod Banter Pack for Throne of Bhaal: 8

~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #2 // Crossmod Romance Conflicts: 8

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Remove Helmet Animations: v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #20 // Change Imoen's Avatar to Mage: v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks: v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #70 // Icewind Dale Casting Graphics (Andyr): v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #120 // Change Avatar When Wearing Robes or Armor (Galactygon): v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Reveal Wilderness Areas Before Chapter Six: v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Improved Multi-Player Kick-out Dialogues: v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items: v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1160 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash) -> No Restrictions (Baldurdash): v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1170 // Bonus Merchants (Baldurdash): v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1220 // Allow Cromwell to Upgrade Watcher's Keep Items: v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2040 // Universal Clubs: v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2050 // Description Updates for Universal Clubs Component: v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2060 // Weapon Styles for All: v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Remove Experience Cap: v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Allow Thieving and Stealth in Heavy Armor: v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2120 // Allow Arcane Spellcasting in Heavy Armor: v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options: v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2151 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> No Restrictions: v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2170 // Cast Spells from Scrolls (and Other Items) at Character Level: v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Multi-Class Grandmastery (Weimer): v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // True Grandmastery (Baldurdash): v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2300 // Triple-Class HLA Tables: v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2320 // Trap Cap Removal (Ardanis/GeN1e): v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2330 // Remove Delay for Magical Traps (Ardanis/GeN1e): v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2340 // Remove Summoning Cap for Celestials (Ardanis/GeN1e): v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Higher HP on Level Up -> Maximum: v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3012 // Maximum HP for NPCs (the bigg) -> For Party-Joinable NPCs Only: v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3020 // Identify All Items: v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3031 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells and No Maximum Cap: v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless: v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Remove fatigue from restoration spells: v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Remove "You Must Gather Your Party..." Sound (Weimer): v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Unlimited Ammo Stacking: v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3090 // Unlimited Gem and Jewelry Stacking: v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Unlimited Potion Stacking: v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // Unlimited Scroll Stacking: v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3121 // Happy Patch (Party NPCs do not fight or complain about reputation) -> NPCs can be angry about reputation but never leave (Salk): v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3130 // No Traps or Locks (Weimer): v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3140 // Faster Chapter 1&2 Cut-Scenes and Dreams -> Originals from EoU (Karzak, Blucher): v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3150 // Turn Off The Hideous Cloak-of-Mirroring, Spell-Trap, and Physical Mirror Animations: v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3160 // Keep Drizzt's Loot, Disable Malchor Harpell: v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3190 // Rest Anywhere (Japheth): v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3210 // Minimum Stats Cheat: v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Improved Fate Spirit Summoning: v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Change Jaheira to Neutral Good: v7

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4100 // Change Korgan to Neutral Evil: v7

~NINDE/NINDE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ninde NPC Mod for BGII: SoA: v1.1

~SETUP-EDWINFLIRTS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Edwin Flirts 0.1b

Greetings Leomar

Sure -

O.K., it looks like this is not an Ajantis problem. I've searched in the Edwin Romance forum after Nether Scroll Quest and found some threads which have a similar problem. The best is, if you report your problem there, so we can try to find out, what happened.

Greetings Leomar

Thank you, Leomar.

Also, Ajantis and Edwin romances should play both, since Ajantis mod doesn't check for any other romances (will be covered by Crossmod Banter Pack once I applied for it), and Ajantis is too new to be included in the Edwin romance, I guess.

Thank you, Leomar.

Also, Ajantis and Edwin romances should play both, since Ajantis mod doesn't check for any other romances (will be covered by Crossmod Banter Pack once I applied for it), and Ajantis is too new to be included in the Edwin romance, I guess.

I posted over at Edwin Romance forum. It is usually not very active but we'll hope for the best I guess.

You mean for once someone who has played this game so often she's almost ready to retire it can actually have more than ONE romance going? At least in theory? Heh, well, if it works for me one of these times I can at least have Ajantis and Eddie! How cool is that??? No offense I LOVE Ajantis but Eddie has had a soft spot in my heart for years.