[released] Sir Ajantis for BGII mod

jastey

Thank you very much!

But I am confused, for setting the effect, I can only chose

Increment(0)

Set(1)

Set % of (2)

I would expect a choice like "Increment by %". Does someone know how I would code a 5% increase?

Personally, I'd make it a simple +1 increment. I don't know if PCs have "luck" as an atribute, and given that 105% of 0 is still 0.....

micbaldur reported this in his BWP game :)

The file to change is ajantisbg2\dialogues\ajantis_anomen.d.

The CHAIN blocks at line 59 and 81 check for the NPC who is speaking instead who is to be spoken to (just change 59's block to check for C#Ajantis and 81 to check for anomen :cheers:)

Thank you very much for reporting!

The mod is updated to v9.

Changes are.

• Change of Ajantis' amulet luck bonus to +1 instead of +5 (thank you, kreso)
  • Fix of two Ajantis-Anomen banter that triggered without the other one present (thank you, micbaldur and Lollorian)

Thank you for your interest! ToB part is coded, but it's still in a mix of English / German language. If you speak German, I can link you to it. If not, I'm afraid you'll have to wait a bit longer..

Download (SoA-part) was updated to v10 - now all banters will only fire if both NPCs are in the group.

I am happy to announce that I had a translation rush in my holidays, and turned Ajantis ToB into something that could count as an English version! Or to phrase it differently: The testing of Ajantis ToB will start as soon as my proof reader finishes the transformation of my translations into real English.

I will probably open a new thread with a call for testers, or I will give a call here. Anyone who is interested, please post and you will get a link as soon as the proof-read version is available!