[released] Sir Ajantis for BGII mod

jastey

Hi Ulf! I'll give you access to the testing thread, thank you for your interest!

No requests concerning other NPCs or anything.

Concerning testing:

- Even installing the mod and not taking the NPC along is a test (because I always code with my NPC in the party in mind - already fixed a bug where not having him in the party made a quest unsolvable (but that was, like 10 versions back. ;) ))

Just realized (with help from Twani) that the engaged path in BGII:EE now has three other NPC romances to withstand (or end it)... I should probably give Rasaad at least some nice ways of ending the romance. I mean for the PC, of course.

Thank you for drawing my attention to this!

EDIT: And ToB testing is progressing. If anyone is still interested, let me know.

Edited by jastey

I wanna give some feedback from a little less romanceable point of view.

Ajantis can be really valuable party member especially in ToB. If you made him a cavalier. ToB is like full of demons, right?

He's shield is very weak and should be improved. Something like:

- 20% res. to electricity and custom "cavalier strength" ability: +2 STR and +2 CON once per day - mundane shield

- 30% res. to electricity and "cavalier's might": +4 STR +4 CON and further +2 to hit and damage to all demons cumulative with hes class ability x2 per day, immunity to lvl drain - improved shield (forging requires belt of strength and angurvadal long sword, one kings tear and one million diamonds)

or simply + 2/4 to STR and CON and 20/30 elec. res., imm. lvl drain

I personally would've change his soundset (vanilla I guess) a little. Everytime (quite often unfortunately) he's like " HELM !!! GIVE ME STRENGTH!" I am like "FCUK!! MY EARS!!"

and he's banter music should be less epic and more calm and actually romantic in my opinion