[released] Sir Ajantis for BGII mod

jastey

Thank you for your suggestions!

Hesquidor: What a coincidence, the "accidentally" falling and the dancing are already integrated (dancing albeit only for the engaged romance yet).

berelinde: "You've got something in your hair" is already impleneted, and I use "you have an eyelash on your cheek" (somehow it always comes down to the same ideas, soesn't it...)

What is the meaning of "Is that your twenty"?

Making Ajantis adorning her with a flower is a nice thought, too.

What is the meaning of "Is that your twenty"?

It was a joke. If a guy wanted to peek down a woman's dress, he'd ask her if the twenty-dollar bill lying on the ground was hers. Who wouldn't bend over to look for a twenty-dollar bill? But somehow, I just don't see Ajantis resorting to such crude tactics for a peek.

Another one I forgot to add.

Maybe asking Ajantis's to show Charname the approved stance to perform a certain sword parry/technique. Afterall Ajantis has had a lot more formalized training than her. Could work vice versa too if Charname is a melee class.

Edited by Hesquidor

Just dropped by rosenranken.org and wanted to say I've noticed that we're getting *very* close to the end, and I guess I just wanted to say "kudos"!!

Come on, Jastey, get back to work now!! :p A lot of us Ajantis fans out there are just dying for this mod to come out!!! :p

Edited by Eleima
Thanks! :p You wouldn't believe how much I want to see this finished myself.

(And, please, do not die. Not before playing and giving me feedback, that is..)

Well, I can't give any promises (because as everyone in my profession knows, death can come at anytime for anyone..... No, I'm not a spy, I'm a med student! :p ), but I sure hope to try this little guy out!!! :p And soon.... :( *sigh*

*runs off to play BG1NPC again* erm, well, as soon as I go home to my own putter that is! :(

Hoooooorayy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats, Jastey!!!!

I didn't dare bump this thread or inquire about the progress (figured I had nagged you enough as is!), so I'm super happy to hear the news!

Sooo... release cute lovable paladin fiancé soon?... :)