Your favorite IWD2NPC is.../NPC you miss....

Domi

Your favorite IWD2NPC is...  

122 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Diriel is certainly interesting. Wasn't a good fit for my current PC, though, who couldn't access any of his fluffier talks. I might try him on another run through, with a more morally-flexible PC, and with Nikosh as well. (This party is so low on rogues I cross-classed Hildury so I could get someone to scout. But she doesn't approve of stealing - makes things awkward :( )

I'm absolutely pro-Diriel, too. (And, well, my characters routinely ask: "What's wrong in genocide?" and destroy populations of entire planets on a daily basis, so compared to my average SWTOR Darth, Diriel is a little darling). Besides, I feel his romance is really well thought-out, and he's got one very important quality - he doesn't care for Salomeya/other members of the party, like Jaemal(and to some extent Rizdaer). Me, me, and only me. And he's a narcissist. And a healer. I think it's a match made in heaven. :)

I actually kind of giggle when Salomeya tries to hit on Diriel and he just outright calls her a half-breed mongrel. I think he also calls her a half-breed mongrel when Salomeya gets all jealous of the female elf PC, because Diriel is all into a full elf that isn't as pretty as her. lol

Archived