Keldorn as a Fallen Paladin

Idobek

He might. But as long as PC metes out quick and decisive campaign against monsters etc, I think he would like to fall in with that. But him eventually attacking PC is worth considering.

I think Andyr had already suggested Hoar, he seems to be one of the most suitable deities, indeed.

Damn, I deleted the wrong post! Sorry! I wanted to delete mine own...

Black robed one, it was a very interesting pov. I will have to think about it because maybe I was just too taken with my own idea to consider alternatives :)

Guest Efreet

Why does he need to worship a god at all? If his god has rejected him for his deeds, wouldn't he consider himself to be serving " justice and justice only :) "?

That's a good point, Efreet. He could feel that the gods are wrong and instead it is his duty to reshape the world.

Also, I think leaving him as a fallen paladin with no special abilities could be an interesting way to do it, rather than give him any new kit.

I don't think he needs to necessarily gain extra powers; I am sure roleplayers will like the mod and take the character for the story as opposed to new ways to slay dragons in less than 1.5 seconds. :)

I understand the point *completely*. I have not played with fallen paladins myself, but I thought that they became very weak characters, with no paladin's 'specials', but no fighter's advantages either. As the mod already limits NPCs availability, I am jittery about reducing the remaining NPCs' efficiency *too* much.

Archived