Blade of Roses upgrade

Guest Biffed

Guest Biffed

When I talk to Cromwell with Amber in the party he mentions the blade of roses upgrade but Amber never says anything about her bracelet? Is there some kind of conversation thing or do I just have to try to take it from her?

Does Cromwell mention the bracelet at all? If Amber has the bracelet Cromwell should notice that first, regardless if the party has the sword or not. Amber will then tell the dwarf to keep his hands off her bracelet.

If Amber does not have the bracelet - but the party has the sword - Cromwell mentions the sword* but not the bracelet. Amber doesn't say anything to this.

* "Hmmm... Seems that the Blade of Roses here has something missing. Se this cavity at the end of the pommel here? If I recalls me lore correctly, it ought to have a large cabochon ruby in it. Too bad that it's fallen off somewhere; seems that the weight's a bit off because of it. So if I were you, I'd be on the lookout for any largish rounded rubies that might fit here. It'd make one fine sword even finer."

What exactly does Cromwell say about the sword and what other mods you have installed?

Archived