Was just wondering

Guest Morghul

Guest Morghul

Hello, I'm new to the forum. I hadn't played baldur's gate series in ages but recently I've started another run-through, that happens occasionally because it still kicks every current (MMO)RPGs ass ;).

Anyway, I had heard a lot of good things about this mod and decided to try it. So far I've really enjoyed it and I was wondering if the ToB content is still being worked on (seeing as the game is unfortunatly pretty old by now a lot of mods have been abandoned). I'd be dissapointed if it were so because so far she's looking great.

So hoping she's still being worked on, how long do you think it'll take before we see her in ToB? Several weeks/months? I'm just curious ;)

Hello, I'm new to the forum. I hadn't played baldur's gate series in ages but recently I've started another run-through, that happens occasionally because it still kicks every current (MMO)RPGs ass ;).

Anyway, I had heard a lot of good things about this mod and decided to try it. So far I've really enjoyed it and I was wondering if the ToB content is still being worked on (seeing as the game is unfortunatly pretty old by now a lot of mods have been abandoned). I'd be dissapointed if it were so because so far she's looking great.

So hoping she's still being worked on, how long do you think it'll take before we see her in ToB? Several weeks/months? I'm just curious :cry:

First, excuse me if this response does not come through properly, this is my first time using this forum. Anyway, I completed SoA with Amber and found her to be the most intriguing character of all; the romance/flirt/dialogue options were incredible. We have moved on to ToB, but all discussions have ceased, so I am really looking forward to future content.

Archived