For BG1 owners :)

Domi

Heya, everyone! I ammaking an evil, whimzical mini-mod for NWN2, and I need a couple of props from BG1. An intro movie (the one where Sarevok crashes that blond paladin) and the bmp of the chapter 1 screen (ie the one with menacing Sarevok) on the background that started with 'The dawn is especially cruel today...)

Heya, everyone! I ammaking an evil, whimzical mini-mod for NWN2, and I need a couple of props from BG1. An intro movie (the one where Sarevok crashes that blond paladin) and the bmp of the chapter 1 screen (ie the one with menacing Sarevok) on the background that started with 'The dawn is especially cruel today...)

http://www.wikifortio.com/339505/bg1media.zip

The movie is in the original .mve format - I hope you can do something with that. The Chapter 1 image is stored as a .mos, but I also included a version I converted to .bmp.

I haven't got BG1 installed anymore, but that chapter 1 screen is also hidden amongst BG2 files. GUICHP1B.

Ack! I can't upload it... It's easy enough to get to if you got BG2, though. Annoying, file is sitting right here.

Edit: Or that. ;)

Archived