How do I lift invisibility?

Kulyok

She may not want to render invisibility completely useless during the battle (only that the player reveals herself during the conversation and the baddies target her afterward). Using see invisible makes it impossible for any of the party to ever hide once the fight starts.

But she's already fighting the engine with her "encounter where PC is invisible," so maybe not. I certainly won't have any ideas for her next "encounter where PC shrinks to 2 feet tall," though. ;)

Guest Guest
She may not want to render invisibility completely useless during the battle (only that the player reveals herself during the conversation and the baddies target her afterward). Using see invisible makes it impossible for any of the party to ever hide once the fight starts.

Still not much of a problem. Give each of the enemies an item that grants effect 193, and then make them drop the items in the first round when the battle starts, no?

But she's already fighting the engine with her "encounter where PC is invisible," so maybe not. I certainly won't have any ideas for her next "encounter where PC shrinks to 2 feet tall," though. :)

Heheh. Well, if you download Xan v5, you can see how it turned out.

Thank you for the help, everyone. (Perhaps the day will come when I make new spells in BG2 - who knows indeed...)

Archived