Which of these three BG2 NPCs you found the most interesting?

I am messing around with the Toolset, trying to create character looks that match BG2 chars. Obviously, within the restraints of the Toolset (sigh). I am really unhappy with Nyalee. I used a dwarven female for a different look to her face (as there are no elderly faces in the Toolset for woman, I guess the crators think they are all AesSedai...er... ageless.) I will probably be rebuilding her tomorrow with a very thin face, perhaps, to see how that would look. Anyway, here are:

Elhan and Saemon:

males.jpg

Nyalee and Alianna

females.jpg

It is a pity about the ageless faces, Nyalee would look much better with some age on her. Still, they're good bases for the faces (yes, I know) and you might be able to engage an artist to do some touching up for additional details.

There is a tool that allows you to use male heads for females, so I will be able to use one of the wo actually aged male faces for her! YAY! Unfortunately, I won't be able to put it on a half-orc body :cry: Oh, well, she'll be a skinny old hag. At least she'll look old! You have to see what they say is an 'elderly' female face in NWN2. They definetly are taking pages from the fashion industry's opinion on that.

Jaheira looks fabulous :cry:

I've always been interested in the minor characters in Baldur's Gate so yay for Alianna and Nyalee (Not wanting to be pedantic or anything, but if it's set quite a bit before the Baldur's Gate series, wouldn't Nyalee be a little younger?)

It looks good though, I'll play it if/when it's done ;)

Can the player kill Saemon though? Pretty Please? :D

Yes, you can kill any one of the NPCs. Actually, you can even do it with gusto as a part of a very sinister subplot. Whether that would be a fair thing to do or not is another matter entirely :cry:

It's set only 8-9 years before the Bhaalspawn Saga, 1359-ish.

I finally finished writing Bishop's flirts and Diriel's romance track is done, and I simply need a break from all things romantic, so I am trying to get back into the Deathstalker mood, and to help myself with Khalid's subplot... well, here's my NWN2 version of young Khalid!

Khalid1.jpg

Archived