NPC Mod Voice change

Guest Predy

Guest Predy

Hi, i just started trying out some npc mods, since most dont have sound files i downloaded all german npc soundfiles from bg1, so there is my question, is it possible to add the npc voices? because mostly they use the default voice, which is anoying to me

Guest Guest
Which NPCs mods are they? From what I know, you have to try hard to find one without a soundset, and a few megabytes of compressed oggs to boot.

thought about valen to give her bg1 viconia soundsets, cause there she says the sunlight, it burns and such stuff

chloe maybe shar teel von bg1 cause she hates men and loves swords, maybe that would fit

tsujatha i would maybe give xzar voice from bg1, i dont like his: i am mr super cool style, and his soundfiles are only english, thats a bit irritating cause rest talk german in my party

maybe change sarileth and give her imoen sounds from bg1 or so

i wanted to make 2-3 bg runs with different line ups so i want to add soundfiles for the npc mods that they feel more ingame

You should be able to change the NPC sounds by deleting the original files (which should be in the Override directory, if I remember right) and renaming the BG1/2 NPC sound files to match the equivalent original file. You might have to do some checking to match them up right.

Archived