I need a bit more help with proof-reading

Domi

Guest Guest_Brindisium_*
I've been adding a fair bit of lines for Salomeya and Peony as romantic 'scenery' dialogues. Could someone take a quick look through it as I go? :)

Domi,

I don't think I'm enough of a writer to help, sorry. Every time I see a message from you though I breathe a little sigh of relief that you are still out there giving this mod TLC. :)

Thank you.

Guest Guest_Brindisium_*
Heh, well, I kindda have to, to release it, lol, but thank you for the words of encouragement. :)

Err, yes - I *do* realise that the IWD2 NPC Project is just that a *project* not a released mod yet yet. I hope I didn't confuse anyone.

Anyway, since no one else has volunteered (so far) I will PM you to see if my meagre literary talents are of any use ... if I can remember my G3 login details ... its been a while.

I'm here in the middle of nowhere and I can't download something that's bigger than 3 megs O_o;;

I was thinking - if you gave a file that has only the d-files I could read it as an e-book in my pm4 player. I have nearly nothing to do anyway.

Anyway, since no one else has volunteered (so far) I will PM you to see if my meagre literary talents are of any use ... if I can remember my G3 login details ... its been a while.

Thanks, looking forward to it :)

Silver, I can't really give you all d-files, because that would freeze my work on the mod, as I won't be able to do any changes. But I always have files lying around that need editing :) If you don't mind one of 'em, I can send it over.

Oh! Sure thing! I don't have Icewind Dale here T.T so I can't play the mod anyway. Gotta wait till I get to my other PC.

I'll be delighted to read tho!

I'll send you my mail by a PM if you don't mind ^^

No problems, thanks. I'll send you my orphan file :)

Brindisium, are you still giving me a buzz about Peony? If you can't get the PM straigtened, can you give me a shout via e-mail? domi_sotto at gibberlings3 dot net?

Archived