Acolyte Lara not present

jbnatedog

Greetings,

My character is a monk who just completed the Unseeing Eye quest. I like the fact that your mod allows for monks to get a cleric stronghold.

I have a slight problem though. I completed the Eye quest with the Lathander faction, however Acolyte Lara (who is the one that I need to talk to) is nowhere to be found in the Temple. I have reloaded the game several times and tried to "re-complete" the quest, but I see her nowhere in the temple.

I've thought about it, and the only thing that I can think of is that I began the quest with the Temple of Helm, and then completed it with the Temple of Lathander.

Does beginning the Unseeing Eye quest with a faction lock you in with that faction?

*edit* Spelling.

Probably. Will check when I get home.

I've got to ask, though: how did you manage to start the quest with one temple and finish with another? If that's the case, I'm a bit surprised anything worked.

Of course, I haven't really looked at that quest too closely, although I really need to, and soon. Thanks for giving me a reason to do so.

Greetings.

Good question! As I think about it, after the introduction to the Unseeing Eye (where Gaal speaks to the multitude in the Temple District), it is a priest of Helm who makes the: "This must not be..." comment and then tells me to come to the Helm temple.

After I killed the Eye, I noticed that both the Helm and Lathander quests gave me dialogue options for completing the Quest. Obviously, once I've completed it with one faction, I cannot choose another.

So in short, Helm introduced me to the quest, but it seems like any of the Factions (Helm, Lathander, or Talos) will allow me to complete it.

Make sense?

Cheers,

Nate

Probably. Will check when I get home.

I've got to ask, though: how did you manage to start the quest with one temple and finish with another? If that's the case, I'm a bit surprised anything worked.

Of course, I haven't really looked at that quest too closely, although I really need to, and soon. Thanks for giving me a reason to do so.

Archived