Anyone know which Tutu mod adds a Bag of Holding to...

Jadefang

...Davaeorn?

I found one off him in my Tutu game, and it contained a lot of gamebreaking items (+2/+3 weapons, BG2 version of Boots of Speed, some high level scrolls), such that I had decided against ever using the contents of the bag.

The only two Tutu mods I recall that add such items were Vedran's Lost Items and BG2 Tweaks' "Add Bags of Holding" component. I suspect that it's the former though, since the latter lists all the locations that the items were given, and the Bag of Holding was put in Sorcerous Sundries (and was thankfully empty when I bought it).

CoM mod? They've quite a lot of new items, so.

But, yeah, I've been playing with BG2 Tweaks, and they don't add anything to Davaeorn, so must be Lost Items - though I'm not sure I played that.

CoM mod? They've quite a lot of new items, so.

But, yeah, I've been playing with BG2 Tweaks, and they don't add anything to Davaeorn, so must be Lost Items - though I'm not sure I played that.

Darkside of the Sword Coast is not TuTuized yet, so it can't be that.

Never played CoM, so most likely Lost Items. Kinda sucks, I liked their +2 weapons for spears/flails/etc. stuff that never gets upgrades. (Ending up with 4 ammo belts with both mods combined was kind of overkill though)
Yes, that was Lost Items v2. The problem with that particular bag is that someone mapped the bag to a full store, thus you ended up with a ton of loot you shouldn't have. I've changed that and other things for a v3 in progress which you can read about here (yes I'll get around to finishing it someday soon... I hope).

Archived