*Drools*

Loké

Alien versus Predator?  They also should have gotten Arnold Shwarzeneggar to be the Terminator as well...

In the spirit of "Abbot and Costello meets Frankenstein, Dracula and the Wolfman", coming in June 2008,

"Alien vs Predator meets the Terminator"!!!

starring former Gov. Arnold!!!

"I'll be back you one ugly mother!"

"Alsta LaVista you squid face!"

:D:suspect::)

And possibly Aliens vs. Predator...since the whole premise of Predator was a one-on-one hunter.

Apparently it's tying into some of the preddie's background: The young bloods, or unblooded have to prove themselves as hunters by killing aliens. Then they're blooded predators and can go lone wolf 'n stuff. And hunt humans.

And possibly Aliens vs. Predator...since the whole premise of Predator was a one-on-one hunter.

Apparently it's tying into some of the preddie's background: The young bloods, or unblooded have to prove themselves as hunters by killing aliens. Then they're blooded predators and can go lone wolf 'n stuff. And hunt humans.

From the only film I know about predators I must say that hunting humans must be a piece of cake compared to fighting Aliens. If you do not happen to walk into an Austrian that is. :suspect: Or Austro-Amrican Gouvernator.

Well, I do know there was a series of comic books that also had Aliens versus Predator, Aliens versus Terminator, Aliens verus Superman, Aliens versus Batman, and Predator versus Batman at the last count...

Or was it Aliens versus Robocop?

Aliens verus Superman, Aliens versus Batman, and Predator versus Batman at the last count...

*blinks incredulously*

Oooookay. Someone's really looking for something to occupy their time there. :suspect:

Well, I do know there was a series of comic books that also had Aliens versus Predator, Aliens versus Terminator, Aliens verus Superman, Aliens versus Batman, and Predator versus Batman at the last count...

nope, i think it was predator vs spiderman and the hulk... :suspect:

Archived