like some help in learning to make a custom class thankyou

Valin

Greetings all,

started learning to make stuff so far just some bbots,a dagger,and some darts.nothing fancy jusat iap's.Iam not sure how to do them another way any help would be great :) .But to the gist of it I would like to learn how to make a kit..it would combine a fighter/cleric mix but would progress as a warrior but have both class abilities,and restrictions.I was rememberng when i lived in germany how beautiful the blackforest ,surrounding area was and was thinking of making a kit based on the old germanic tribes..Would it be fighter/cleric...fighter/druidic?..or a clerical barbarian type?.open to suggestions.Also where would i find a program to try to make it? i downloaded one three times from sorceres place but it wont even unzip.I thank you all for your time be safe.

Valin

Well first of all there is no program to make kits, or more accurately, there are a couple but you don't want to use them. What you need is 1) WeiDU, 2) some knowledge of how kits work, 3) some knowledge on making TP2 files and 4) Camdawg's Kit Creation tutorial. As for the kit, you should start thinking about drawbacks too, just having a fighter/cleric with all the abilities of a fighter is overkill. And as for orignal germanic druids, to my knowledge they weren't exactly great warriors, and likewise the warriors were hardly ever (or simply never) druids.

Greetings and thankyou for your reply :) .Being born,and mostly raised there i know this just something i thoght id like to try maybe from an elven stand point perhaps.I shall find his tutorial and try this out if needs be i can just multiclass .I normally played a priest of thor back when i played the game with a few i knew ....seems so long ago thankyou for your time.

Valin

Archived