Uninstalling Mods

Guest Jotun

Guest Jotun
Run Setup-BG2Tweaks.exe in your Baldur's Gate 2 directory, choose "U"(Uninstall).

Ok, I tried that and the dos window came open for a split second and then closed, what happened?

I suppose you can run the .exe regarding the mod and, when asked about, you should see something like [R]e-install, ninstall , [N]o Change and so on, in the DOS prompt. But since I don´t play it anymore, this is just as I remember it.

I 'm just checking how the comunity is going :cry: Good luck dude.

Offtopic, but this is just an opportunity shot: I have a HUGE PC Mod I never released because I'm too lazy and timeless. I developed it YEARS ago... I had more than 100 new spells (plus 150 resource spells) and a lot of items, and so on... and a stroy line that develops with SoA. Basically you will be a sorcerer suffering from amnesia and will regain your fantastic powers as the roleplay advances (in a completely new way!).

I don't know how to create an installer to transfer the .dlk spells and item with .iap files. Any modder interested, please contact me at sightdiver@hotmail.com

P.s. Sorry about the off topic, I didn't want to mess the forum

I don't know how to create an installer to transfer the .dlk spells and item with .iap files.

Forget IAP like a bad dream. Everyone uses Weidu from weidu.org these days.

I'd simply wrap up your stuff, upload it on Rapidshare.de and post a link in a separate topic: there're lots of folks around who help with wrapping stuff. (Not me, though.)

Archived