Inactive forums and a bright Kivan link

Kulyok

Due to many "When will this be released?" questions,

{Answer: No, Haer'Dalis fans. Never. Ever. EVER. MYAHAHAHAHA! Kidding. Or not.}

I think locking "Inactive forums" section might be a good idea. I mean, if Boo turns up and decides to make a mod about himself, a subforum could easily be unlocked, right?

{And, no, I don't think deleting/hiding these forums and creating two PS:T forums instead is a good idea, in case you're wondering.}

Also, as it's been over a year, I wonder if it is possible to make Kivan and Deheriana link less bright, so it doesn't look as if there're unread posts there? Not, like, "unread"-bright, but like "mark as read"-bright?

{Naturally, if I can do it by changing my layout settings, I'd be more than happy to do it - please, please, tell me how.}

For me, the "poll has new votes" colour doesn't seem to work properly, it always shows "new votes", but I don't see the total vote count to have increased. (I am referring to the "so, which one" thread about the favorite BG1NPC romance, always hoping Ajantis got another vote. :cry: )

Kulyok: If you close the inactive mod forums, there will be hundrets of "is mod x still going" threads popping up all over the forum, I fear.

Kulyok: If you close the inactive mod forums, there will be hundrets of "is mod x still going" threads popping up all over the forum, I fear.

I was thinking the same point. So unless you mods want to keep moving such posts to the Inactive forums...

Not if there's a pinned thread in each forum that "Inactive" means inactive - and it takes more effort to start a new topic anyway. But it's not my point: I don't see a problem in a topic "Hey, I'd like to see a Haer'Dalis romance - why, why did they have to abandon it?" in General Mod Discussion - it's just the place. Whereas at Haer'Dalis forum there's no one to deal with it, and it becomes rather annoying to see something new there, where there isn't.

Archived