Imoen the Bard

And I vote we elect Nythrun Champion Goddess of Making the Impossible, Possible :)

(Don't worry; I only sacrifice small code fragments and ancient BASIC programs in my Nythrun-Worshipping Rituals...)

And I vote we elect Nythrun Champion Goddess of Making the Impossible, Possible :)

(Don't worry; I only sacrifice small code fragments and ancient BASIC programs in my Nythrun-Worshipping Rituals...)

I lay fruits, bowls of honey, and bottles of wine at her feet -- she has answers my prayer, so that's the least she deserves.

Foot rubs all around!

Is the Endless SoA component of this mod available anywhere else? I swear I've seen it before. Also what is the console command to advance to ToB when I'm ready if I decide to use it? I'd really like to use the time between SoA and ToB to do the random quests that I normally skip because finding Imoen and getting my soul back seem a bit more imortant than helping the good folks of Trademeet (or any other region) kill a few wolves.

-Starcrunch

I agree, this component is SUCH a good idea that it could even be it's own mod, if it were fleshed out. The story just seems to rush you through, it makes far more sense to sidequest after you defeat Irenicus. Just a little bit of dialogue for the elves of Suldanesselar acknowledging the recent events, the option to talk to Ellisime to start ToB, andn it'd be all set.

Ideally, this expanded mod would even include new quests, given by elves in the city to undertake, sort of like a second Athkatla. Luckily, those almost useless forest maps are there for the tinkering :thumbsup:

I swear I wish I could help, but my modding experience is zero.

Archived