Just thought it was funny...

theacefes

I was looking at the new Auren readme when I noticed that my version date was wrong (my own dumb mistake). But while I was looking at it I also found something else I thought funny.

There is a line that says "BG2 is rated T for Teen. This mod contains language considered to be PG-13 material. It also contains a female/female romance which is considered to be PG material. Please do not play this mod if this type of content offends you."

The PG-13 has that acronym pop-up that says "Parental Guidance Suggested". I should have just put "...considered to be rated T material" I think.

Could this mean that some people will actually download the mod and ask their parent's permission to play it? Does Auren need parental guidance? :cry:

Could this mean that some people will actually download the mod and ask their parent's permission to play it? Does Auren need parental guidance?

BG2 is rated "parental guidance suggested", so I believe some young people need their parents' permission to play the actual game. And some may not get it, sad as it may seem.

I went and bought Halo 1 at the store because it was on sale and I wanted a fun shooting game. The guy at the counter (who looked a few years younger than me) demanded my ID card very rudely because the game was rated M. You know, because if I'm under 18 (which I'm not) I will get bad ideas and go repeat what I see in the game. If I'm over 18, I'm immune to this temptation of course.

Parental guidance indeed.

Well being in the society we live in, something that is obscene, immoral, unusual, not part of the norm I thought it may warrant an X rating. Go-go society. :cry:

Since I am not part of the norm, lets go full out and do a XXX rated version of a same sex mod. ;)

See, I put the disclaimer though that it is a female-female romance. So once people get over that part, or if don't care, then I can give it a rating no different than what one would give a male-female romance of that content.

If people feel that playing this sort of mod is strong enough against their personal beliefs, well then, they don't HAVE to play it, right?

No reason I should give my mod the same rating as a sexually explicit mod if there is nothing sexually explicit about it.

I went and bought Halo 1 at the store because it was on sale and I wanted a fun shooting game. The guy at the counter (who looked a few years younger than me) demanded my ID card very rudely because the game was rated M. You know, because if I'm under 18 (which I'm not) I will get bad ideas and go repeat what I see in the game. If I'm over 18, I'm immune to this temptation of course.

Parental guidance indeed.

Okay I have meet you and you do not look THAT young! It can get annoying when someone who is younger than you treats you like a kid cause they think you are the younger one.

Archived