jastey

BG1 Mini Quests and Encounters [In Progress]

Thank you!

So far, I've only one suggestion. Have a Chapter check when you have the encounter in the area north of Nashkel. If Baldur's Gate is still closed I shouldn't have the option that I'm going there.
What exactly are you referring to? Should the man on his way to Baldur's Gate appear later in game?

No, he should remain. But in Chapter 2 you're heading to Nashkel, not Baldur's Gate. One of the dialog options is that you're heading for Baldur's Gate. That one dialog option is out of place so early in the game. It's that one dialog option that might be better seen in Chapter 4 or later.

Now that I've made that as clear as mud...

One of the dialog options is that you're heading for Baldur's Gate. That one dialog option is out of place so early in the game. It's that one dialog option that might be better seen in Chapter 4 or later.
Of course. Sorry for being stupid. Thank you for the suggestion, I guess there will be an alpha 5 soonish.

Another request.

Call me a bleeding heart (or a sucker for a sad story) :p . In Undying Love, if you convince her to keep the contract, you can offer her a gold piece to help her along. You offer the poor farmer 100gp for his loss. How about upping the offer to her to 20gp at least. Or as with Family Treasure, perhaps two or three options (20gp, 50gp, 100gp)?

That's a good suggestion. I will raise the amount.

Preparing v. 0.5, btw. Miloch found a bug in the family treasure quest, which I solved. Nothing game breaking, but still. And more typos.

Preparing v. 0.5, btw.

You're a workaholic Jastey. :p Keep up the good work

Will it simply be a bug blaster update or are we to see some extra material?

Thank you for the kind words! It's only bug-hunting atm. "new material" would be exaggerated, but grogerson's suggestion concerning a higher sum (or maybe different amouts to choose from, I have to decide on that) in one of the quests will be included, too.

I have tons of ideas, to expand the existend quests up to new ones, but no time currently to work on them.

Edited by jastey

Updated to Alpha 0.5 (link in the first post of this thread.)

Fixed two dialogue bugs and increased the amount of gold coins the PC can give to the widow to 50. And typos.

I am mainly waiting for the bug reports of my testers. There were some BGT bugreports (without bugs), so I am positive to be able to remove the "alpha" tagg sometime. :help:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.