Please, make us a pretty banner!

Kulyok

It's a bit too fast and colourless for my liking - it makes it difficult to get what this is about, I only know it's a knob cause I know the initial idea behind it. I also think the beginning is not really catching. Not that I can think of a catching sentence right now. ???

Hrrrm. Got a bit of stuff I'm doing at the moment, so I can't actually put something together, but what about this for a basic idea?

(Frame) When the Bhaalspawn gets going,

(New Frame) the best thing to do is...

(New Frame with text on doorknob sign) Do Not Disturb

(New Frame) Romantic Encounters, a G3 Mod

The pictures for the first two frames could be battle scenes or something similar to throw off the scent, or eyes or lips from one of the NPC protraits, with perhaps a rose off to the side somewhere for the last one.

@Daulmakan: wow, thank you for your effort! I especially loved the third frame. If I may offer a suggestion, I think the period between frames could be a bit more extended(say, three seconds), and "Romantic possibilities are endless" would look cooler with a more fancy font.

Thank you very much. If, in the end, we may use another one, my apologies - but your work is still appreciated.

@BigRob: I remember your other banners, and I do love the idea - please, if you do have time, I would like to see what you'll come up with.

I slowed it down to 3 secs, changed the first frame, and made the letters a bit bigger in the second frame.

4ziv7k4.gif

If you gals would like something different with the font/background (but not too fancy, I'm still level 1), let me know.

No attachment, of course, feel free to use whichever you like. ???

Hrrrm. Got a bit of stuff I'm doing at the moment, so I can't actually put something together, but what about this for a basic idea?

(Frame) When the Bhaalspawn gets going,

(New Frame) the best thing to do is...

(New Frame with text on doorknob sign) Do Not Disturb

(New Frame) Romantic Encounters, a G3 Mod

The pictures for the first two frames could be battle scenes or something similar to throw off the scent, or eyes or lips from one of the NPC protraits, with perhaps a rose off to the side somewhere for the last one.

I love this idea. ???

Not sure if this will show up but....

http://go.artic.edu/cp/email/getImage/Comp...8&prtId=0.1

This is just a rough, since its a little over the 50kb max, and colors came out a bit funny, and I drew the doors kinda funky, and I didn't know what font the G3 logo uses etc etc etc

ANYWAY, just thought I'd post it here after Evaine Dian's pointer to this thread......

How'd'yall like it? ??? If it seems ok, I could go on and clean it up :p

Archived